Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] BITDEGREE OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 11. (Read 63575 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Good night friends.

Hoping bounty distribution goes well and in time, I would to know if airdrop tokens are going to follow in distribution.

Best!
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Hello, Dev.
My bounty didn't count last week.   Huh
Please check my reports and count.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25508844
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Dear bounty manager

I am very happy with this  Bitdegree  bounty campaign.
Thank u very much and  hopes token will distribute soon before February.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Good morning
We are next to the end of January month and bounty tokens are still pending to be distributed🌜
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
0x288C9FE729c11c61cA279348194585601e445853   
Posted shared and joined
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Waiting patiently(not!  Wink) for the following bounties:
translation,signature, Twitter, artwork, referral, airdrop!
I have updated my info on website as requested
Hope everyone will get the bounties soon!

Hi,
The bounty rewards are still being distributed, you will receive yours in due time.

Thanks
I'm still waiting reward for the signature campaign
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
All people get bounty soft me why
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
I only yesterday saw the need for email confirmation of registration on your site.
Already confirmed and just filled out the form in the profile.
Well, I'm waiting for distribution Smiley

Registration on the site allows you to get a personal cabinet, referral link and the opportunity to get Airdrops. The bulk of the bounty of tokens is likely to be distributed according to the ETH wallet indicated in the spreadsheet. In any case, you will not lose anything and get all the tokens.

ETH wallet indicated in the spreadsheet is definitely a must but are the tokens sent directly to our wallets or will first go through the BITDEGREE platform
Activity: 392
I'm looking forward to charging tokens from this wonderful project. And even more willing to get acquainted with your product! I'm waiting for pleasant news from your team!
Activity: 51
Hello to all !! Prompt, participated in the bounty, and how to get the accumulated tokens did not understand!
Activity: 251
i have received my tokens, Kudos to the Bitdegree team. i hope we will have 100 courses on the platform by the end of first quarter as promised and also listing on reputable exchanges.
Activity: 466
Merit: 375
Eagerly awaiting the distribution of BDG, hopefully soon enter, is this strategy to maintain the BDG token price to remain stable, so the distribution of tokens becomes old
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Still waiting on my Signature Campaign Rewards. Good job BitDegree!
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Glad to see that I have been accepted in bounty blog post campaign. I will wait for the distribution date for all bounty participants of the campaign. The project is cool and nice
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
I only yesterday saw the need for email confirmation of registration on your site.

Registration on the site allows you to get a personal cabinet, referral link and the opportunity to get Airdrops. The bulk of the bounty of tokens is likely to be distributed according to the ETH wallet indicated in the spreadsheet. In any case, you will not lose anything and get all the tokens.

Really? I thought that according to this notice this applies to the bounty and that for getting the bounty it's necessary to register on the site and fill out the profile. In any case, I haven't received anything yet.

Attention bounty participants Smiley.

We’re really glad you’ve participated and reached such a wide audience! It’s now our turn to distribute all the rewards and congratulate you on everything you’ve done!
Please check out www.bitdegree.org and sign up. Then fill out all of the information on your profile, please keep in mind to use the wallet address that you’ve used during the bounty campaign.
This will ensure that you’ll get your rewards as fast as possible 🙂. Thank you for participating, stay awesome!
Please keep in mind that the bounty campaign rewards are separate from your referral and airdrop rewards.
Activity: 322
All received,and I'm not.And on the website I am.What's wrong?
Activity: 238
+ + +

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 76
Just going to sign up my Details... I hope am not late
Activity: 294
The BitDegree Community Manager
Waiting patiently(not!  Wink) for the following bounties:
translation,signature, Twitter, artwork, referral, airdrop!
I have updated my info on website as requested
Hope everyone will get the bounties soon!

Hi,
The bounty rewards are still being distributed, you will receive yours in due time.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: