Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] BITDEGREE OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 14. (Read 63575 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hello my manager has just lost my wallet since yesterday, so I want to replace my old wallet with a new one, I joined the Blog campaign

Here's my new address: 0xbdD5645986F492954465b5E407f7528C0cF88fFA

Thank you...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi, if needed I can make french translation. Thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform

Attention bounty participants Smiley.

We’re really glad you’ve participated and reached such a wide audience! It’s now our turn to distribute all the rewards and congratulate you on everything you’ve done!

Please check out www.bitdegree.org and sign up. Then fill out all of the information on your profile, please keep in mind to use the wallet address that you’ve used during the bounty campaign.

This will ensure that you’ll get your rewards as fast as possible 🙂. Thank you for participating, stay awesome!

Please keep in mind that the bounty campaign rewards are separate from your referral and airdrop rewards.

I just registered and added my wallet address Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager

Attention bounty participants Smiley.

We’re really glad you’ve participated and reached such a wide audience! It’s now our turn to distribute all the rewards and congratulate you on everything you’ve done!

Please check out www.bitdegree.org and sign up. Then fill out all of the information on your profile, please keep in mind to use the wallet address that you’ve used during the bounty campaign.

This will ensure that you’ll get your rewards as fast as possible 🙂. Thank you for participating, stay awesome!

Please keep in mind that the bounty campaign rewards are separate from your referral and airdrop rewards.
I do not know if I still have hope or not because my wallet address has lost its private key, I follow bounty campaign Telegram spreadsheet no 198 If I still have this hope my wallet address now 0x188d585d5899332BBB2cA165aE5E82591A1bd29c

Hi,
Your address has been changed.

Good luck
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
how can I receive token ??
Activity: 238
+ + +
Thanks for the information I have all calculated accurately and correctly.
I'm not looking forward to the distribution of tokens. Thank you!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your patience, the bounty rewards have been fully updated and you can check them out below. If you have any issues feel free to message me privately here on forums. Tokens will be distributed soon (by the end of January) so if you have any issue please inform us quickly.

Thank you all for participating!

Tell me, when will the exit to normal exchanges? And distribution for the bounty will be until the end of January, in the numbers of January 20 -25?
Activity: 280
Can some one please tell me why my BDG tokens show up on Myetherwallet but I cant send to etherdelta or idex?
Activity: 168
Looking forward to receiving my bounty tokens, few as it may, and the airdrop tokens  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
When scheduled listing on normal exchanges? Volume is already large, I think exchanges are interested
I just received 10BDG... Is there still a bounty campaign?

It is airdrop for registration on web site.
I still do not get it on the site

Airdrop tokens will be distributed with bounty rewards by the end of January.
Activity: 322

I still do not get it on the site
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Im late now for joining bounty campaign....Sad

yes already over.

But you should be able to buy some soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 10
Thank you for your
I would to receive token to myetherwallet
address: 0x35D021EfEf6B813fF6a8ff8793fff5aeB113a5F9
I registed in website by email: [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
Activity: 21
How do we transfer these coins back to our wallet?
Activity: 560

I have not received anything yet, but I see that they will give it until the end of January!
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrencies
I do not know if I still have hope or not because my wallet address has lost its private key, I follow bounty campaign Telegram spreadsheet no 198 If I still have this hope my wallet address now 0x188d585d5899332BBB2cA165aE5E82591A1bd29c
Pages:
Jump to: