Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY]🌟 [ICO COMPLETED]🌟 ALTOCAR - REVOLUTION IN TAXI! 🌟 - page 5. (Read 6701 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also where to provide the Wave address details to which the tokens will be delivered?

Did you register here?
https://bounty.altocar-ico.com/

I registered in the above address but not able to recall if I provided Wave address.
How can I check?

The wallet will need to be added a little later for the output of tokens

Admin,

Please reconsider the telegram bounty program. It is very difficult and offensive to post AltoCar link in another ICO group. There is very high probability of the user getting blocked. I was banned for 24 hours Cheesy . Imagine some other ICO linkbeing posted in out telegram group.

Please change the bounty campaign to give stakes based on constructive discussion in the telegram group.

You have already posted this question in Telegram today. Are you hoping they change their mind here?  Wink

Just putting my effort. You never know.
By the way, was there any response in the telegram channel from the admin?

You when placing posts in other groups of telegrams, just agree with the administrators and you will not have problems and you will not be banned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i have joined at signature campaign and register at bounty portal
i hope i will see my name at participants list soon Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Also where to provide the Wave address details to which the tokens will be delivered?

Did you register here?

I registered in the above address but not able to recall if I provided Wave address.
How can I check?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Did you register here?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I've registered in altocar website. It's nice joining in altocar signature campaign . May it will be great.
Activity: 518
Merit: 118
I've joined the twitter and facebook bounty campaign and I hope the project will good and successfull.
copper member
copper member

Admin,

Please reconsider the telegram bounty program. It is very difficult and offensive to post AltoCar link in another ICO group. There is very high probability of the user getting blocked. I was banned for 24 hours Cheesy . Imagine some other ICO linkbeing posted in out telegram group.

Please change the bounty campaign to give stakes based on constructive discussion in the telegram group.

You have already posted this question in Telegram today. Are you hoping they change their mind here?  Wink

Just putting my effort. You never know.
By the way, was there any response in the telegram channel from the admin?

You send the report to bounty.altocar-ico.com!

Admin,

copper member

Admin,

Activity: 406
Professional Portuguese Translator
Please reply by PM to avoid unnecessary messages here in the thread!
Dear team!

As explained in my PM, my Portuguese translation has been cancelled and therefore I cannot raise a report of my translation completion or even change "channel settings"!
Additional the Portuguese translation has been attributed to a Newbie member!
Please kindly read my message carefully and answer it when convenient!

Thank you!

We will now understand what the problem is. But if you were disabled, you probably did not send reports for a very long time. Thank you.
Dear team!

As explained in my PM, my Portuguese translation has been cancelled and therefore I cannot raise a report of my translation completion or even change "channel settings"!
Additional the Portuguese translation has been attributed to a Newbie member!
Please kindly read my message carefully and answer it when convenient!

Thank you!
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
interesting project, joined social media campaign.
good luck.
the ICO has started pretty well. Bounty hunters, is now the time to give the best  Grin
Need to reach the 20M to share the whopping bounty reward
Dear ALTOCAR team

I've sent you a PM regarding Portuguese ANN thread translation...please kindly reply back!
Thank you!

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
My MEW got hacked just now and I want to change my wallet address to: 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6

Please I want to change my wallet address so that my bounty reward won't be stolen too.

I joined the facebook and twitter of Altocar bounty campaign.

bitcointalk user: jzale
facebook: Jz formentera varquez
twitter: @zale61553550

Do not worry, you can specify the purse address in the bounty office right after the completion of the ICO

Okay, Thank you for informing me. I was just being careful this time.
Dear ALTOCAR team

I've sent you a PM regarding Portuguese ANN thread translation...please kindly reply back!
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: