Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY]🌟 [ICO COMPLETED]🌟 ALTOCAR - REVOLUTION IN TAXI! 🌟 - page 6. (Read 6730 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hi sir the telegram in our country banned joining in big groups but they will update it and they are not sure when. can I still join the bounty program. will to promote in social media. thank you for your response.

yes you can join the bounty in social networks
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
hi sir the telegram in our country banned joining in big groups but they will update it and they are not sure when. can I still join the bounty program. will to promote in social media. thank you for your response.
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Just Joined. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Professional Portuguese Translator
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
Already 290 people participate in the bounty! Cheesy
Connect! A large number of investors have already joined Cheesy
My MEW got hacked just now and I want to change my wallet address to: 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6

Please I want to change my wallet address so that my bounty reward won't be stolen too.

I joined the facebook and twitter of Altocar bounty campaign.

bitcointalk user: jzale
facebook: Jz formentera varquez
twitter: @zale61553550

Do not worry, you can specify the purse address in the bounty office right after the completion of the ICO

Activity: 196
AltoCar - Revolution in taxi
Activity: 143
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
My MEW got hacked just now and I want to change my wallet address to: 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6

Please I want to change my wallet address so that my bounty reward won't be stolen too.

I joined the facebook and twitter of Altocar bounty campaign.

bitcointalk user: jzale
facebook: Jz formentera varquez
twitter: @zale61553550
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/

Within 2-3 days the price for the franchise will be presented.

More than 250 people are already taking part in the bounty. The subscription campaign requires members! Join, you can earn a lot of tokens! Wink

I've been lucky enough to join the bounty since the beginning :-) The last update about the franchise will surely help to speed up the ICO!
My feeling to bet on Russian projects is paying off Grin

Within 2-3 days the price for the franchise will be presented.

More than 250 people are already taking part in the bounty. The subscription campaign requires members! Join, you can earn a lot of tokens! Wink

WE HAVE THE INCREDIBLE NEWS!

During the preparation of the ICO, many people from different countries were inspired of our model and asked to finish up the service for a global scale.
Since we already have a platform, applications, and a financial model, we decided to change the scale model to a franchise, in order to ensure a rapid huge growth of service on a global scale!

After the ICO, we decided to sell a service franchise to any city in the world for our tokens!!!
This can repeatedly ensure the growth of demand for tokens!

In any country, in any city in the world. Only for tokens.
This will be the very first worldwide block-chain franchise for a personalized taxi service!
All conditions for using tokens in the economy remain

Within two years many countries and cities are going to be implemented our service.

The AltoCar franchise can only buy tokens on exchanges, with which they will not only have to pay the franchise, but also purchase tokens for the domestic economy. Thus, we get promoters of tokens and service in the whole world! It's super cool! )
Pages:
Jump to: