Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 2. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
*** INVITE BOUNTY NOW LIVE! ***

We are now holding a weekly Discord Invite bounty!

Come and grab yourself some $FORCE! The bot will pay out weekly to your discord wallet!

You can join here: https://discord.gg/K6e6Mhy

We are currently working on a Streamer bounty, rewarding those who stream the games within our network. Be sure to join and become part of the community!

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Guys,

None of those bounties are running anymore. We are glad to see people are still showing an interest, however we have announced a long time ago that none of those bounties are running anymore.

If you would like to take part in our new bounties and giveaways, please join our discord. We are in the process of building our own discord bot which will be hosting bounties very shortly. You can join here: https://discord.gg/K6e6Mhy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
#proof of authentication
Telegram login: @abdllahmy
Twitter login: @sujonismy1
Activity: 36
I want to reserve a signature campaign.
BitcoinTalk name: jordarheje89
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866560678;sa=summary
Eth Address: 0xCd332c24rhehBfa3A9d658D2F33Aheh2eF5689
Activity: 32
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Any new info about this bounty rewards, IT has been long time

As always, bounty rewards will be paid at the end of the final token offering which will be complete by mid November this year.

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Any new info about this bounty rewards, IT has been long time
Activity: 42
Participated campaigns:

Facebbok campaign

Twitter campaign

Signature campaign

Reddit campaign
**** TRIFORCE TOKENS DISCORD IS NOW LIVE! ****

You can view the image here: https://imgur.com/M2Bx0FK

Our #Discord is officially live!! Join today and become a part of the #TriForceFamily! 🎉 Join here-> https://discord.io/triforcetokens

We will be hosting challenges, contests and giveaways through the discord. So be sure to join!

All new bounties will also be mentioned and conducted via the Discord server.

Hello! The tables are closed! Does this mean that the results of the work are calculated?

We have closed the spreadsheets as we are no longer running those campaigns. All bounty payments will be paid at the end of the final token sale event, which is to be announced.

We all have been waiting for this "final token sale event" for a long time already. Hope this happens soon. The patience is practically gone  Grin

We have news on this soon. We are looking to conduct the final token sale event from 8th October 2018 to 11th November 2018.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello! The tables are closed! Does this mean that the results of the work are calculated?

We have closed the spreadsheets as we are no longer running those campaigns. All bounty payments will be paid at the end of the final token sale event, which is to be announced.

We all have been waiting for this "final token sale event" for a long time already. Hope this happens soon. The patience is practically gone  Grin
It's a very long time for the company, why so long?Few buyers for tokens?I hope that soon we will receive our awards for such a long company and they will be worthy

The crypto space has been in a huge down trend since the beginning of this year. The entire market has changed and people are therefore not investing like they used to. There has also been huge regulatory changes that have affected many ICOs and crypto projects.

We have held back to ensure that we have the best possible plans, structure and project in place in order to conduct our final token sale event. Yes, we understand that the wait is frustrating, however rushing into a final token sale would accomplishing nothing for anybody. We have held back and built up stronger partnerships with much bigger and globally recognised organisations, we are also reworking and replanning our technology to ensure that we have a solid project and plan.

We aren't in this for a quick buck, the entire team is in this in the long run as we believe in our project and what we stand therefore. Therefore we are taking every possible step to ensure the success of this project.

We will be making announcements in the coming weeks, with Pete Mardell the CEO doing Live Q and A's for all to join.

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
It's a very long time for the company, why so long?Few buyers for tokens?I hope that soon we will receive our awards for such a long company and they will be worthy
Activity: 68
TriForce Tokens technology will provide new monetisation models  as indicated in the graph above  that forms a natural part of game play and works to the players advantages. Players will enjoy the new gaming ecosystem provided by TriForce Tokens with developers benefiting from additional revenue sources. This clearly indicates the mobile market should form part of the strategic focus for delivery of this technology.

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 41
The technology being deployed to serve the TriForce Tokens ecosystem is a combination of the ERC20 compatible tokens implemented on a solidity framework on top of the Ethereum Network  The full technology stack will also include node.js servers  enterprise level data stores Hadoop for big data interrogation  front end technologies such as ReactJS and native mobile applications.
I joined bounty for triforce and i have stakes in the spreed sheets but i don't recive my reward until now!

The bounty rewards have not yet been distributed. Please read the rules on the first page, which clearly states bounty rewards will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event. Which has not happened yet.

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
I joined bounty for triforce and i have stakes in the spreed sheets but i don't recive my reward until now!
Pages:
Jump to: