Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 4. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Hi, I just met this project, the bounty program is over?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi, Jake! Any news about distribution?
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
tell me the bounty is over and when will the tables be counted? and when do you plan to distribute for bounty?

Hello, are we gonna need to provide some more info to receive tokens for bounty, like KYC, confirmations etc? Thanks.

No you don't need to complete KYC as you are not purchasing tokens.

Hello, last year I articipated in the signature campaign.
The campaign was suspended etc and now I see my name is coloured blue.
What does that mean?

Because you removed your signature, signifying you had left the campaign.

Dear Manager, I want to ask, when token will be distributed ?

At the end of the token sale events. It stats on the first post on this thread.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Hello, Sir!

Please don`t ignore me!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32588681

We have frozen and put all bounty campaigns on hold. If you are not on the stakes table, that is because you did not provide the required information, which I asked for and warned everyone about on multiple occasions. We are not doing anything with our bounty campaigns at the moment as we are re-working our strategies. The bounty campaigns we run previously didn't provide the results we were looking for and therefore seemed pointless to continue with, without revising them.

We will update everyone if we wish to continue with our bounty campaigns. But for the mean time, we are not conducting any bounty related activities as our main focus has shifted as we re-strategise.

I do not understand you, Sir!

Could you be more specific in your answer? What does it mean - "did not provide information"? What kind of information? I registered and my data is in the table where I told you. I did the work according to the rules of your campaign. I did not litter this thread with reports according to the rules. What have I done wrong and why do not you count my work?

No, you did not provide your information in the formate required. You filled out the google doc, which I clearly stated across multiple posts that this will not add you to the stakes table. Everyone has had clear and fair warning, it is not my fault that people do not read through the thread and comments.

**** MESSAGE TO ALL BOUNTY HUNTERS ****

All of our bounty campaigns have been frozen/are on hold...

Everyone has been given clear instructions on how to appear on the stakes tables, with fair and responsible warning.

As our bounty campaigns are now on a hold, we will not be adding, removing or amending anything until we decide to continue with our bounty campaigns.

Please note that all stakes have been locked and secured, so any stakes you have accumulated are safe. All stakes will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event, which we have not announced the dates yet for.

Please also note, that it is against the rules to ask any bounty related questions in our telegram group. Any bounty related questions asked in our telegram group will get deleted and ignored.

We will update you all once we decide to continue with our bounty campaigns.

Thank you all for your support, help and assistance.

Please read the above message.

Also, we keep receiving bounty related questions in our telegram. Once again, THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES. Your messages will be deleted and ignored.

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
tell me the bounty is over and when will the tables be counted? and when do you plan to distribute for bounty?
Activity: 148
Hello, are we gonna need to provide some more info to receive tokens for bounty, like KYC, confirmations etc? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello, last year I articipated in the signature campaign.
The campaign was suspended etc and now I see my name is coloured blue.
What does that mean?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear Manager, I want to ask, when token will be distributed ?

At the end of the token sale events. It stats on the first post on this thread.

Hello, Sir!

Please don`t ignore me!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32588681

We have frozen and put all bounty campaigns on hold. If you are not on the stakes table, that is because you did not provide the required information, which I asked for and warned everyone about on multiple occasions. We are not doing anything with our bounty campaigns at the moment as we are re-working our strategies. The bounty campaigns we run previously didn't provide the results we were looking for and therefore seemed pointless to continue with, without revising them.

We will update everyone if we wish to continue with our bounty campaigns. But for the mean time, we are not conducting any bounty related activities as our main focus has shifted as we re-strategise.

I do not understand you, Sir!

Could you be more specific in your answer? What does it mean - "did not provide information"? What kind of information? I registered and my data is in the table where I told you. I did the work according to the rules of your campaign. I did not litter this thread with reports according to the rules. What have I done wrong and why do not you count my work?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I confirm my account for registrating in the company twitter.
@YaroslavKoshtoviy
Good afternoon. Can I remove the signature? I do not want to lose my stakes

Yes you can remove your signature. All stakes have been saved.

Activity: 182
Good afternoon. Can I remove the signature? I do not want to lose my stakes
Activity: 770
Merit: 400

Everyone has been given clear instructions on how to appear on the stakes tables, with fair and responsible warning.

As our bounty campaigns are now on a hold, we will not be adding, removing or amending anything until we decide to continue with our bounty campaigns.

Please note that all stakes have been locked and secured, so any stakes you have accumulated are safe. All stakes will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event, which we have not announced the dates yet for.

Please also note, that it is against the rules to ask any bounty related questions in our telegram group. Any bounty related questions asked in our telegram group will get deleted and ignored.

Thank you for the information. Then can we access the spreadsheet so as to be noted?

See here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22560301   Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites

Thank you for the information. Then can we access the spreadsheet so as to be noted?

Activity: 322
Hello admins, how can I appear in the steak table? in the registration table and on the site is registered, and in the table of steaks I do not, what to do?
number spreadsheet #2013 in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sf-hKVbWRLJgFXTsykgew7Vhv2t-1tutnXn738gN0Fc/edit#gid=1353566155
twitter url
https://twitter.com/neezhlevs
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Hello.
I have no stakes in twitter, I have been involved with 16.02.18 and got the job done. Please correct

My spreadsheet number 2774.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yacare-106549
https://twitter.com/igor190675

Thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
My eth account compromised and i want to change it
old eth: 0xB23A04a3E08fffE865aB2ccc854379E1a5Dca2f3
new eth: 0x90F42e90CCBE64f437F21bc653Fd275CC45bB0b7
Twitter spreadsheet no. 8
telegram spreadsheet no. 2
Activity: 294
Hello Jake.
Please check my stakes as I was pertipiciating for over 5 weeks in tweeter campaine but given stakes only for 1 week.
My spreadsheet number 1274.

https://twitter.com/aurorasky70
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aurorasky-1610034

Thanks.
Any news or updates about this ico? When will bounty be distributed to its participants.

Bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any news or updates about this ico? When will bounty be distributed to its participants.
Pages:
Jump to: