Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 37. (Read 35040 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi there what day is the update of this campaign  ? I mean update the stakes every week or until the campaign ends? Thank you so much.
Activity: 562
can't find myself in the tables help with how to do it quickly?
for the usual spreadsheet data updated for 1 week once you have signed up to follow this gift is definitely your data already in the spreadsheet
I joined social campaign, nice project waiting for team good work I hope for great results Smiley
while you are following this program and marketing the product that you have described in your case to participate you are also promised to profit
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
It is okay if i will post in local boards or not ? I need clarification thanks.

Just try to read the rules of the signature campaign, Actually posting in local board it is allowed.
You will see the in the rules in the first page of this thread.
good project sir joining bounty social media twitter dev good luck Smiley
do not forget you have to join and market in your participation to join this program ,, thanks
Joined FB,twitter,newsletter bounty campagin,and how to collect bounty?
you must register first to participate also invest to get the results of you follow and market this project
why not wallet address in form?
wallet adres including the form of registration and that's where you get the result of you participating in this project
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
It is okay if i will post in local boards or not ? I need clarification thanks.
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
there is alot of books loving investors, i didn't expect to see ethbooks going to be that success, too bad i didn't joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the Signature campaign. I hope that ETHBOOKS project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to ETHBOOKS Team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A very interesting project with a program that is neatly designed in allotment for anyone who likes to write articles about the world of crypto with the aim that people who do not know can understand .. good idea
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I am interested in this project and I joined the signature campaign.
good luck ETHBOOKS!!!

Me too i am interested of this campaign, they have now 16,752 ETH to reach 42,500 ETH so need investor wake up to invest in this good project.

I thought they reach the soft cap of this campaign, so they trying to reach the hardcap and i know they reach on it until the end of ico.

Yes, already they reached the soft cap they mentioned, I think they gather a lot of community support and there is a chance to reach the hard cap also. Still, there are 20 more days left in the ICO so we have to and wait and see how far this ICO can reach.

It was so many days to wait and it have a chance to complete on it. I know it will be complete until the end of ico. So we hope the investor will see in what this campaign successful.

It's cool that the project reached a soft cup. I hope that investors will not miss this wonderful project. What will help him to reach a strong cup. And on this need to apply more effort to promote the project in social media networks. I think that the ETHBOOKS will be successful in the future. Dev of luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Ethbooks is a nice project. It has a viable innovative structure. Market uncertainty can get more investment after the passing. We need to evaluate opportunities

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
good luck ETHBOOKS!!!

Me too i am interested of this campaign, they have now 16,752 ETH to reach 42,500 ETH so need investor wake up to invest in this good project.

I thought they reach the soft cap of this campaign, so they trying to reach the hardcap and i know they reach on it until the end of ico.

Yes, already they reached the soft cap they mentioned, I think they gather a lot of community support and there is a chance to reach the hard cap also. Still, there are 20 more days left in the ICO so we have to and wait and see how far this ICO can reach.

It was so many days to wait and it have a chance to complete on it. I know it will be complete until the end of ico. So we hope the investor will see in what this campaign successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
good luck ETHBOOKS!!!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
an interesting project that needs to be supported. I join social media bounty campaign.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
good luck ETHBOOKS!!!

Pages:
Jump to: