Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 40. (Read 35040 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Our team has been overloaded lately with the sheer amount of work we are currently undertaking in the development of the EthBooks platform but we have now hired 2 more bounty managers to monitor and update reports accordingly. None of your efforts will go unrewarded so worry not! 12,903 ETH has already been raised. 29,597 ETH to reach the hard cap. Keep contributing!

Great news. I knew that you will have success. I hope that this amount will increase to a hard cap.
It's nice to deal with you. Well done.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello EthBooksPro, I joined in twitter campaign and I did not add address ethereum. I´m the number 39 on the list and my twitter user is linaalvarezh. this is my address ethereum 0x63430a049b034af0f703d2d4a92b350956472460
Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Our team has been overloaded lately with the sheer amount of work we are currently undertaking in the development of the EthBooks platform but we have now hired 2 more bounty managers to monitor and update reports accordingly. None of your efforts will go unrewarded so worry not! 12,903 ETH has already been raised. 29,597 ETH to reach the hard cap. Keep contributing!

Interesting information. I wish success and good luck to the team!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Good day, are there forum status requirements for twitter / article & blog campaigns or anyone can take part freely? Thx in advance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Hi manager, i want to know, why Newsletter Subscriptions (200,000 EBK) is bigger than facebook and twitter bounty?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
it looks like this is a good bounty, I will join for social media and next signature campaign. good luck dev.
Activity: 137
Hello bounty manager kindly add my ether address to the twitter bounty in spreadsheet number 206
0xc25238b0deD4669C14cD850672f9bAdB8Ff03a7e

Bitcointalk username: riwa18
twitter username: @gustiawanriwa
twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/GustiawanRiwa
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
I joined both fb and Twitter campaigns
Good luck

Please fill in the respective forms through the links provided in the bounty campaign post. Bounty distribution will be done at the end of the crowdsale.

thank you
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

Fantastic...go go ethbooks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

wow, congrats ethbooks. i know you can reach the hard cap in the next few days. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Hello bounty manager kindly add my ether address to the facebook and twitter bounty spreadsheet
0x132948dD4D9445dCF52F0393B6DC447CD9A07710

Bitcointalk username: pat4cryptoreal
twitter username: @imecharles96
twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/imecharles96
facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/ime.charles.54
Activity: 126

Activity: 562
I joined and participated in this project thanks ,,
Kindly PM us weekly reports of all the EthBooks campaigns you are taking part in. Weekly reports should be submitted on every Friday of the week. For FB and Twitter activities, please provide the links.

thank you for the information...
Activity: 560
I join in signature campaign ethbooks
hope the project about ebooks will be success!
Hello guys. We monitor every social media activity of our bounty participants and keep records. A few people wanted to be sending us weekly reports so we proposed sending us a PM on Bitcointalk though it's NOT mandatory. You will still get paid after the ICO is over if you took part in the bounty campaign.

thank you ethbookspro for very helpful information once I strongly support once this project

Thank you
hello sir where i can find spreadsheets articles and blog campaigns ?

thank you sir
yea right, I can't see spreadsheet blog, where we can find spreadsheet blog sir?

I am also looking but I did not find the blog article spreadsheet please inform your lord
Activity: 88
Joined signature, facebook and Subcribe Campaign

goodluck ethbooks
Pages:
Jump to: