Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 51. (Read 35062 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter, facebook, telegram and newsletter subscriptions bounty.. hope its a great project Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Did i understand it correctly? The tokens can only be used to purchase ebooks.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
terra1f5dpkcvxrl4k95yqx4n7w43as45d6jwgme80gd
joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign sir ,. thanks , .
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Applied for the Dutch translation via the application form. Thank you.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Joined your Twitter bounty campaign Smiley good luck Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
joined your twitter and other campaigns
Activity: 448
good project, I joined in your facebook and twitter campaign
thanks
Activity: 357
Interesting Project....
Joined twitter campaign
Activity: 924

the same

Thanks for having a sharp eye! The Newsletter spreadsheet link has been corrected and replaced with the right one which is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16BxUmMJYlrqITpgUUmhS9R4il3KprBpUnr4rgWFJY1k/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for the info because it is very useful as a notification to the participation of the support in this bounty in order to know their status
Activity: 126
Hello, there's something wrong with my fb profile link,can i edit or change it? Sorry for my mistake..

Hi. Just send us a PM here and we'll make the necessary adjustments. Thanks
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Hello, there's something wrong with my fb profile link,can i edit or change it? Sorry for my mistake..

the same

Thanks for having a sharp eye! The Newsletter spreadsheet link has been corrected and replaced with the right one which is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16BxUmMJYlrqITpgUUmhS9R4il3KprBpUnr4rgWFJY1k/edit?usp=sharing
Why should I buy books through a decentralized store? Than is it better than existing purchase options?

EthBooks will be a one-stop store for all info on cryptocurrencies for newbies and those who wish to increase their knowledge on stuff revolving around cryptos. We won't publish ebooks focused on content outside cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of newcomers who want to know for example how to buy and trade cryptos, how to create your first cryptocurrency, understanding how blockchain works and many others. EthBooks will be the place to go for any of such info and if one is thirsty for detailed info that is barely available elsewhere, they won't have a problem purchasing EBK tokens for use on EthBooks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Just joined to social campaigns

Thanks
Activity: 518
Project is interesting. Im join twitter company. ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - It sounds promising! Thank you!
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Please tell us the dates of this ICO?

Permission to assist ICO officially answer on September 18, 2017,
Hopefully useful for you, that's what i know. thank you
Activity: 336
It looks like this project is good i will join bounty twitter and facebook, and hopefully this project succeed
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Just entered for twitter. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Activity: 490
this can be interesting..i saw another similar program ..let's see who is gona get the first page of mainstream..i'll look for this
Pages:
Jump to: