Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Gimli - Decentralized live stream bets and interactions - page 2. (Read 10543 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
1x more (and hopefully the final) update:

Dan Biton, [23.11.17 19:49]
I'm glad to announce we have finished to work on the bounty. We have sorted it all out and checked every transaction. We will launch the script tomorrow morning.
Love is the answer
Hi guys. It looks like the developers want to throw us like suckers. Do they have a lot of work? such as they are on this forum thousands, and they manage to do their job. If tomorrow there is no positive news, we need to take action, guys.

Last updates from Wednesday:

Dan Biton, [22.11.17 18:27]
We are on the end,treating the last mail on [email protected]. We have checked every like post share tweet comment 😭 it was so much work lol
Dan Biton, [22.11.17 18:28]
We have finished 85% of the bounty
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hi guys. It looks like the developers want to throw us like suckers. Do they have a lot of work? such as they are on this forum thousands, and they manage to do their job. If tomorrow there is no positive news, we need to take action, guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
They asked to fill a form and after they disappear.Where is bounty spreadsheet token distribution etc.No news from project and bounty manager???
Please make a statement here when you people are going to pay??? pay or not also clear that too.

They are pretty active in their Telegram-Chat, you may join there or read the latest post above yours.

Updates from their Telegram-Channel:

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:07]
... Sorry for the delay we have a ton of work out of our hand and we do not want to slow the development of the application. We have tons of meetings to hire developers, We still did not find the correct office space at the good price, we are also working with lawyers to input a perfect framework in order to grow strong, we are at the same time dealing with accounting, new website development, requirements of the app, design of the web-app, mobile and tablet...

We are not resting or having holidays, we are working like crazy guys. We are having a hard time putting it all together

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:08]
It's all for the best of you and us

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:09]
It will bring the value to skyrocket

I do apologize for ou lack of communication but we will be back on a full blast mode on mid December

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:10]
You can count on us to continue working like crazy and we will deliver more than you can expect!!!!
it's not refers to payment to pay off you just need to give the tokens to the Manager for payment, work on accounting need news during the company, now you just need to pay...my Manager I already paid , though the projects were at the same time, it is good that I passed this project by.
Love is the answer
They asked to fill a form and after they disappear.Where is bounty spreadsheet token distribution etc.No news from project and bounty manager???
Please make a statement here when you people are going to pay??? pay or not also clear that too.

They are pretty active in their Telegram-Chat, you may join there or read the latest post above yours.

Updates from their Telegram-Channel:

... Sorry for the delay we have a ton of work out of our hand and we do not want to slow the development of the application. We have tons of meetings to hire developers, We still did not find the correct office space at the good price, we are also working with lawyers to input a perfect framework in order to grow strong, we are at the same time dealing with accounting, new website development, requirements of the app, design of the web-app, mobile and tablet...

We are not resting or having holidays, we are working like crazy guys. We are having a hard time putting it all together

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:08]
It's all for the best of you and us

It will bring the value to skyrocket

I do apologize for ou lack of communication but we will be back on a full blast mode on mid December

Dan Biton, [21.11.17 22:10]
You can count on us to continue working like crazy and we will deliver more than you can expect!!!!
Love is the answer

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Love is the answer
update:

We have been late on the bounty and we are catching up and will send the tokens FOR SURE tomorrow (Wednesday) night latest
Love is the answer
Update from Dev´s in Telegram:

Hi guys still working on it. We are checking every information to find the proof of "work" we might delay the token sending to tomorrow night if we did not finish tonight. We will keep you informed and im available on this channel as you already all know if you have any questions!

update:
It will be tomorrow guys sorry for the delay 🙏
Love is the answer
hello
can you explain how to claim translation bounty?
thank you

Did you already find the solution? Otherwise I will try to help you within today...

No, I didnt find any solution, dont know what to do

Do you use Telegram? I could try to help you there, but if you go to Gimli´s Telegram-channel they will be helpful...
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
hello
thank you

Did you already find the solution? Otherwise I will try to help you within today...

No, I didnt find any solution, dont know what to do
Love is the answer
Hi guys,

I was just talking to Gimli-team on Telegram.

According to them bounties will be payed within this week.
Additional they will publish an status-update tomorrow.

I am quite sure we all will get payed within this week.

Stay tuned
Ok thank you for the information.

But my question is why devs gimli didn't made an announched on thread bounty. Announched news on forum is really most important moreover the presence of devs or bounty manager, they (us) want to know if this project really legit. Huh

Before I went to their Telegram-channel yesterday I felt the same like you, but not every project has the same view according the activity-level on Bitcointalk.
Probably it would be good for them to be here, too, but they are not - I think we have to respect that.

Since yesterday I can say it looks like the team is pretty actively working on the project itself as well as on the claims of all bounty-participants, but on Telegram, not here...

I recommend joining the T-channel for updates
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Hi guys,

Stay tuned
Ok thank you for the information.

But my question is why devs gimli didn't made an announched on thread bounty. Announched news on forum is really most important moreover the presence of devs or bounty manager, they (us) want to know if this project really legit. Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hi guys,

Stay tuned
the good news, once she had confirmation of the appearance at least of the payment table, which can have quite a few questions.
Love is the answer
Hi guys,

Stay tuned
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Now days bounty manager making so much drama. Now gimli making a lol drama.That people should reports there work.ha ha ha.The campaign is around 4 months old and people worked hard.Also OP didn't add the rules to report the works.OP should check it manually.There is no bounty hunter fault.And if you don't want to distribute the bounty coins then told them but don't create a new drama.Thanks
Love is the answer
hello
thank you

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Guys, our partner on the Esports Crypto Consortium Esports.com <= are doing their ICO in Nov 1st 1PM CET  esports.com
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Still I dont get a letter about approve my bounty!!!
Whats wrong?? when I will get it Mr. Admin??
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
where i can see how much stake that i got for campaign?
i hope dev will release final spreadsheet soon.
Pages:
Jump to: