Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Gimli - Decentralized live stream bets and interactions - page 8. (Read 10543 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
bounty still acting?

I'm wondering the same thing.

ICO almost beginning, bounties still available?
Like the OP said, "Gimli is reserving 2,000,000 GIM i.e. Gimli Tokens out of 150M total for several bounties, which we will distribute to everyone who supports Gimli before and during the ICO."
But better to wait official announcement from Gimli team Smiley

i have seen no fill up form in the op.. i dont even knoe if they are accepting participants or not.
and dev is quite and havent answered even many questioned about it.
in the OP is already for registration form.
here >> bit.ly/Gimli_io_Application
or send mail to : [email protected]

Program rules : bit.ly/Gimli_io_ICObounties_rules
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
joined bounty blog and social media. thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
bounty still acting?

Like the OP said, "Gimli is reserving 2,000,000 GIM i.e. Gimli Tokens out of 150M total for several bounties, which we will distribute to everyone who supports Gimli before and during the ICO."

i have seen no fill up form in the op.. i dont even knoe if they are accepting participants or not.
and dev is quite and havent answered even many questioned about it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
bounty still acting?

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
bounty still acting?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
joined e company, I wonder what is e-sport
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Due to gimli_io still not online, just want to confirm here, that I wrote at this week at least 10 messages.
But I'm still waiting answer if I accepted or not.

Anyway Gimli is on Wings, so I have some kind of confidence that all bounty participants will receive their coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Same question. Any updates? Any reports? Filled the form but even didn't get any email. How can I be sure that my work is counted? This is not serious  Undecided
Activity: 420
bounty still acting?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hello guys!
I saw your's company at Wings!

Want to help you to spread about Gimli!
I joined signature campaign. Hope it is not late?
Activity: 205
Hi everyone, thank you for participating in the bounty. We are keeping track of the bounty in an internal spreadsheet, we will pay out all of the bounty rewards after the crowdsale ends, on September 30.

We will be checking participation randomly, but we are not super strict about exact participation, although of course if you are cheating you are out Wink. We want as many people as possible talking about Gimli and using GIM coins.

Thank you for participating and GG!

hi dev is your social media campaign available? i want to join but there is no spreadsheet..
please give me the link if you are still accepting for new participants.
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
where can i see spreadsheets sir ?
not update yet ?
Come on man, have already raised this topic a million subject, are you too lazy to read a few posts above?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hi everyone, thank you for participating in the bounty. We are keeping track of the bounty in an internal spreadsheet, we will pay out all of the bounty rewards after the crowdsale ends, on September 30.

We will be checking participation randomly, but we are not super strict about exact participation, although of course if you are cheating you are out Wink. We want as many people as possible talking about Gimli and using GIM coins.

Thank you for participating and GG!
Activity: 252
where can i see spreadsheets sir ?
not update yet ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The Italian translation is done and is posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21672279
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
anyway, i dont remember on form spreadsheet you make an option to fill our eth address or not, i think is not. If so, when we can update our eth address to receive bounty. i just asking before someone asking first or forget about this, currenty i dont mind because the bounty still running, i just asking Smiley

Hey Landak, that's right! We'll contact you all on your email you provided, and help you set up a token-compatible wallet and view the GIM tokens if applicable.

Thanks for participating!!
oh okay, thank you Smiley
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Hello sir, i all day active your facebook & twitter post like,comment,re-tweet, mention.I hope will be success this project.But i can't see your bounty spreadsheets.Where is bounty spreadsheets?Huh
please infoo..
sorry for my bad english .good regards
Read above, literally quote "We are keeping track of the bounty in an internal spreadsheet", everything will be fine, we must wait until the end of ICO
Activity: 168
Hello sir, i all day active your facebook & twitter post like,comment,re-tweet, mention.I hope will be success this project.But i can't see your bounty spreadsheets.Where is bounty spreadsheets?Huh
please infoo..
sorry for my bad english .good regards
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
anyway, i dont remember on form spreadsheet you make an option to fill our eth address or not, i think is not. If so, when we can update our eth address to receive bounty. i just asking before someone asking first or forget about this, currenty i dont mind because the bounty still running, i just asking Smiley

Hey Landak, that's right! We'll contact you all on your email you provided, and help you set up a token-compatible wallet and view the GIM tokens if applicable.

Thanks for participating!!
Pages:
Jump to: