Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Gimli - Decentralized live stream bets and interactions - page 12. (Read 10543 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi dev.
where is spreadsheet for social media's bounties?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
still no spreadsheet release yet, i just wanna know i accepted or not. if i'm not accepted, so i can join another bounty.
sorry for bad english Embarrassed
They will send you an email if you've been accepted in the campaign. They stated that within the very first post in this thread.

If you want to know if you've been accepted even after you received the confirmation email then you could email them again.
Activity: 420
still no spreadsheet release yet, i just wanna know i accepted or not. if i'm not accepted, so i can join another bounty.
sorry for bad english Embarrassed
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Very strange bounty campaign) ok, we will wait maybe something change??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Where can I see the calculation of the stakes?
Same question
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Where can I see the calculation of the stakes?
Activity: 403
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Im kinda lost here with one of twitter campaign rule: We will only take into account the tweets, shares including #gimli_io
A) Is that mean we only get stake when retweet the tweet with hashtag #gimli_io ?
I only saw #gimli and #thegimliproject
B) Or we must put #gimli_io on every retweet to get count ?

The same question. It's a very strange rule if it applies to retweets as well. As for the "tweets" it's absolutely normal.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Im kinda lost here with one of twitter campaign rule: We will only take into account the tweets, shares including #gimli_io
A) Is that mean we only get stake when retweet the tweet with hashtag #gimli_io ?
I only saw #gimli and #thegimliproject
B) Or we must put #gimli_io on every retweet to get count ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
joined social media bounty twitter
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
when ICO ended  Huh

ICO will last for 12 days since the ICO starts. We don't ICO start date yet so it's not possible to give an end date of the ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Why was the application form removed from the social bounty? How now to participate?
Activity: 420
there is still no spreadsheet  Embarrassed how can i know accept or not, sorry my english bad Cry
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
joined social media bounty campaign twitter and facebook
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
Hello, the register link was removed by system, please insert you link with code tag like here "
Code:
 your link 
"

If you want to register to the campaign then you could check the announcement thread for this coin, within the OP they listed a website where the link is posted at. The people that already registered to the campaign might’ve used that link to register so it can’t be that tough to get the link.
You could get it if you are really interested in participating the campaign.

Anyhow, I will post the website where you could get the registration link: https://medium.com/gimli-project/ico-bounties-gimli-85ec78865983
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Hello, the register link was removed by system, please insert you link with code tag like here "
Code:
 your link 
"
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
Pages:
Jump to: