Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO LIVE] [MIV] => 110.000 USD 🚀 Video Sharing Platform 🚀 - page 2. (Read 26022 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Still 1.15 BTC and 32 investors? It was about month ago.. Huh

it is sad to have so little.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Still 1.15 BTC and 32 investors? It was about month ago.. Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May I know if the facebook bounty is still "on"? I am asking that because I noticed no new posts for facebook for weeks now. I would like to know if we still be get paid on facebook bounty? Also want to know if we just continue sharing the existing posts on the MIV facebook page? Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Hi guys! why there is no updated information in social networks. if in the Tweeter at least a little is updated, then the FB is absolutely sad to watch! Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project looks good. join the company. good luck.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This is an extremely long bounty wow. I hope we will be properly compensated for the longterm support?
Goodjob on keeping track on us though I am pleased.

Well this needs more advertisement and exposures.

Currently the light is still not clear to shine the stage. Hoping that positive things will surprised the MIV project before ICO ends.

I quite like the coin so I do hope all goes well. Can't wait for my little stake of investment.  Cool
They should still tell us what is going on though.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I am interested in taking part in the blog and media bounty campaign of this project please tell me if the bounty is still running so I write an article and make a video for this project. Thanks....

It's still running as far as the ICO date established is concerned.

Just submit your precious things to the bounty manager.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The project looks good. join the company. good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am interested in taking part in the blog and media bounty campaign of this project please tell me if the bounty is still running so I write an article and make a video for this project. Thanks....
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
This is an extremely long bounty wow. I hope we will be properly compensated for the longterm support?
Goodjob on keeping track on us though I am pleased.

Well this needs more advertisement and exposures.

Currently the light is still not clear to shine the stage. Hoping that positive things will surprised the MIV project before ICO ends.
Pages:
Jump to: