Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO LIVE] [MIV] => 110.000 USD 🚀 Video Sharing Platform 🚀 - page 3. (Read 26022 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hei i would like to join your blog campaign but how to apply ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This is an extremely long bounty wow. I hope we will be properly compensated for the longterm support?
Goodjob on keeping track on us though I am pleased.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I ALREADY JOINED TWITTER
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Hi. There is no news on Facebook for a long time. Why submit reports? If you already have a payment? The bulk of participants long ago stopped doing this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 148
Let's join now, this is a good project for investment and you will be happy to end ico)
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
the form for article campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello, devs!
Can you update info about my friends/followers in spreadsheets? Now I have 1390 followers on Twitter and 1840 friends on Facebook. My number in spreadsheet: 200 - Twitter, 149 - Facebook. Thank you!
Activity: 686
It looks like this project runs long posted on June 20 and runs up to now hopefully this project goes well Smiley
Activity: 862
Why do participants write reports in the thread? conditions changed? I participate in the company from the first days, there were no mistakes from managers!

No rules change.
This is just an initiative from Bounty participants to help alleviate the work of Bounty's manager.

This is something nice to help bounty manager in project and hopefully the project runs smoothly as what is expected  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: