Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO LIVE] [MIV] => 110.000 USD 🚀 Video Sharing Platform 🚀 - page 29. (Read 26033 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Hello manager, now my rank is Jr. Member accept me please. Thanks
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
joine baonty sosmed done
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
Just joined twitter, facebook, telegram and slack bounty.
Please have a look at it, sir. Will start doing the task if I'm accepted.
And my wallet still out of sycn, eventho I have 10 or more active connections.
Thanks btw
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
i just joined the twitter/facebook bounties.
Good continuity for the DEV.
Waiting for good news about project dvancement.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
How to resolve the Viral wallet that is out of sync?
If it continues so, after Bounty expires I can not accept rewards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102

I have just joined slack,telegram and medium.thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Everybody... please help me.... what link to make miv account i need miv addres to join fb bounty thanks

First of all you need to download and Install the wallet (you can find them on the official topic  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miv-moved-1881479  )

After that you have to click on "receive coins" (in the top bar) and then on  "New address" in the bottom.

Enter a name for the Address and the passphrase (if you have set one)

After you will see a new Line (with label name and address), right click on the address and "Copy Address"

Very helpfull info! i joined fb and twittwer company!
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sorry, I made a mistake  on your twitter spreadsheets . I made two submissions on the form number 105 and 106 on the spreadsheets, because i give you   first  one(105) wrong  info please remove first  one   . Thank you so much.

Don't worry, I removed that line Wink

Hi there!
I'd like to be a participant

Hi,
At the moment you rank is low, but you can join Slack/Telegram/Medium campaign.

hello sir id like to joined in twitter and facebook bounty i hope i willl accepted good luck and godbless

i hope this project will success im going to participate ico to Smiley

Thank you very much for supporting Us  Wink

Hi medsi2, can you help update my follower from 956 to 1.003 because i've got update follower number, because there's 20 missing stakes/week i will get (50 stakes / week  for folllower more than 1.000), my ID at line 69, my account : https://twitter.com/PikaPokemon747

and also please update my facebook friends from 1489 to 1891, my ID at line 47, my Bitcointalk name shuramaya

thanks a lot for your help

hope this project to success

I checked both twitter and facebook and I updated the number,
By the way on Twitter you have 992 real followers (note that we check them through www.twitteraudit.com).
At the end of the first week, so on 26th June, we will distribute stakes. If you reach 1000+ by the end of the week, you will receive 50 stakes instead of 30.

Activity: 70
Hi medsi2, can you help update my follower from 956 to 1.003 because i've got update follower number, because there's 20 missing stakes/week i will get (50 stakes / week  for folllower more than 1.000), my ID at line 69, my account : https://twitter.com/PikaPokemon747

and also please update my facebook friends from 1489 to 1891, my ID at line 47, my Bitcointalk name shuramaya

thanks a lot for your help

hope this project to success
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
hello sir id like to joined in twitter and facebook bounty i hope i willl accepted good luck and godbless

i hope this project will success im going to participate ico to Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi there!
I'd like to be a participant
Activity: 462
Sorry, I made a mistake  on your twitter spreadsheets . I made two submissions on the form number 105 and 106 on the spreadsheets, because i give you   first  one(105) wrong  info please remove first  one   . Thank you so much.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Just went to scan the link of the wallet at virustotal How reliable this virustotal is?

This URL was last analysed by VirusTotal on 2017-06-23 02:48:03 UTC, it was first analysed by VirusTotal on 2014-12-26 08:05:39 UTC.

Detection ratio: 0/66
Activity: 546
i hope i belong to your own bounty something i ready.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
this is interesting, I want to join the campaign ,plse accept me . thank you !
Everybody... please help me.... what link to make miv account i need miv addres to join fb bounty thanks

First of all you need to download and Install the wallet (you can find them on the official topic  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miv-moved-1881479  )

After that you have to click on "receive coins" (in the top bar) and then on  "New address" in the bottom.

Enter a name for the Address and the passphrase (if you have set one)

After you will see a new Line (with label name and address), right click on the address and "Copy Address"

If you need any help, Contact Us Smiley

Dear sir, please accept me to join in twitter and facebook campaign, because my rank is Jr. Member. Thanks

Accepted both Twitter & Facebook
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Dear sir, please accept me to join in twitter and facebook campaign, because my rank is Jr. Member. Thanks
Activity: 74

Some of you asked us how "weeks" are going to work  Smiley
We dediced to write them down in order to be clearer.

These are the weeks durations:

Week 1:  20th June - 26th June 23:59 GMT
Week 2: 27th June - 3rd July 23:59 GMT
Week 3: 4th July - 10th July 23:59 GMT
Week 4: 11th July - 17th July 23:59 GMT
Week 5: 18th July - 24th July 23:59 GMT

We will add more weeks till crowdfunding is terminated.

Hi, can I post the link like any other campaign here?

Hi,
yes, you can write them Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi, can I post the link like any other campaign here?
Pages:
Jump to: