Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO LIVE] [MIV] => 110.000 USD 🚀 Video Sharing Platform 🚀 - page 30. (Read 26062 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hi, guys, tell me please, where download this wallet? what exchanges sell this tokens? thanks.

Where i will get my MIV address?

You can download the wallets from our official topic   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miv-moved-1881479  (green button with Windows & Linux logo).
After that You can get a MIV address clicking on "Receive Coins" on top bar of the wallet. In that window you can create a new address Smiley

At the moment MIV is not listed on any exchanges. We are planning to get it listed after the Crowdfunding.

Dear sir, please accept me for twitter campaign (row #55), because I already became Jr. Member as rule number 4.

Accepted Smiley

My signature is good. But the wallet is not synchronized.

Sent You a PM,
Thank you for joining our campaign Wink
Now the wallet is synchronized. Just the form does not have my name, please record it.Thank you.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi, guys, tell me please, where download this wallet? what exchanges sell this tokens? thanks.

You can download the wallets from our official topic   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miv-moved-1881479  (green button with Windows & Linux logo).
After that You can get a MIV address clicking on "Receive Coins" on top bar of the wallet. In that window you can create a new address Smiley

At the moment MIV is not listed on any exchanges. We are planning to get it listed after the Crowdfunding.

Dear sir, please accept me for twitter campaign (row #55), because I already became Jr. Member as rule number 4.

Accepted Smiley

Sent You a PM,
Thank you for joining our campaign Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Activity: 700
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Thanks for this. It will help us a lot
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Activity: 574
Activity: 686
Wow pays off every bounty very much .. i will join
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Campaign prizes are very good. I hope this ico success
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Joined Facebook and Twitter campaigns!
Activity: 823
SquidCoin.cash
We just checked everything: Signatures/Avatar, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Medium. Take a look for seeing if you have been accepted

Dear sir, confirm I joined to twitter campaign,
I want to know, where the exchanger has accepted MIV coin?
And how much price this coin when ICO and after ICO?

You have been accepted Smiley
At the moment we don't have any information on exchangers that will list MIV. We aim to be listed on a major exchange.
During Crowdfunding the rate will be 1 MIV = 3 Satoshi, then the price will increase up to 6 satoshi. The price after the Crowdfunding will be dictated by the demand.
The price will rise if we create a real and popular product, and that's our aim.

Must download the wallet first to get the address?

Yes, you need to download the wallet to get the MIV address. If you need any assistance send Us a PM  Wink

Hello
I have one question ?
Do i need to post with my facebook post or twitter tweets links in this thread ..
Thank you

Hi,

We were thinking of checking manually them.
But if you keep update of your links (tweets/FB posts), it will be easier for Us to check.
And It will protect you from mistakes (We are humans, and some error may occurs  Cry )

Please check again in the Facebook Campaign spreadsheet pending status.
 I already showed my friendship on Facebook. Thanks You

Checked and Accepted Smiley

Thank you very much for answering my question ..I will update my links here in this thread daily..
Activity: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We just checked everything: Signatures/Avatar, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Medium. Take a look for seeing if you have been accepted

Dear sir, confirm I joined to twitter campaign,
I want to know, where the exchanger has accepted MIV coin?
And how much price this coin when ICO and after ICO?

You have been accepted Smiley
At the moment we don't have any information on exchangers that will list MIV. We aim to be listed on a major exchange.
During Crowdfunding the rate will be 1 MIV = 3 Satoshi, then the price will increase up to 6 satoshi. The price after the Crowdfunding will be dictated by the demand.
The price will rise if we create a real and popular product, and that's our aim.

Yes, you need to download the wallet to get the MIV address. If you need any assistance send Us a PM  Wink

Hello
I have one question ?
Do i need to post with my facebook post or twitter tweets links in this thread ..
Thank you

Hi,

We were thinking of checking manually them.
But if you keep update of your links (tweets/FB posts), it will be easier for Us to check.
And It will protect you from mistakes (We are humans, and some error may occurs  Cry )

Checked and Accepted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
Activity: 823
SquidCoin.cash
Hello
I have one question ?
Thank you
Activity: 1092
Activity: 672
Joined bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to us!
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
I join the campaigns on Facebook and Twitter. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 i have joined twitter bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: