Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🏦 NEBEUS: OPEN ECO SYSTEM FOR FIN TECH PRODUCTS & SERVICES 🏦 - page 2. (Read 20562 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im wish to join and subscribe Nebeus Newsletter Campaign, let us help this project successful
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
spreadsheets closed. Are you count award? when about to expect results? and when do you plan to pay?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Is the date of the award payment known?

hello?? nebeus dev team?? no any update?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Is the date of the award payment known?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Waiting for you next project sir Sylon. It's been a while I don't see your new bounty campaign. Wish for the best new year sir...
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Hi, Dev! Waiting for new announcement about bounty distribution.
Happy New Year!

yes, were waiting for new update. thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi, Dev! Waiting for new announcement about bounty distribution.
Happy New Year!
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Happy New Year! and thanks for the work done, we hope that the New Year holidays will not be reflected in the vote counting Smiley Smiley Smiley
ICO ENDED?

Yes, Nebeus project has been ended 4 days ago. Bounty manager has closed for new participants and sent bounty reports to Nebeus team. He asked to us for waiting new announcement related tokens distribution.

Announcement: NEBEUS campaign is now over.

We will lock spreadsheets to make our last analyzes and distribute stakes accordingly.

No new participant will be accepted and won't be added to spreadsheets.

Another announcement will be made when distribution spreadsheet will have been sent to NEBEUS team!

Happy New Year!

Thanks Sir Sylon, hopefully we all happy as participants in Nebeus project. Good luck and congratulation for team Smiley

ty for information
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
ICO ENDED?

Yes, Nebeus project has been ended 4 days ago. Bounty manager has closed for new participants and sent bounty reports to Nebeus team. He asked to us for waiting new announcement related tokens distribution.

We will lock spreadsheets to make our last analyzes and distribute stakes accordingly.

Another announcement will be made when distribution spreadsheet will have been sent to NEBEUS team!

Happy New Year!

Thanks Sir Sylon, hopefully we all happy as participants in Nebeus project. Good luck and congratulation for team Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Nebeus – NBTK ICO Bitcoin Loans, Wallet & Exchange For Profits?

It’s very easy to find ICOs going on all the time, but it’s actually way harder to find ICOs that really have quality and are profitable for the investors. Because of this, our blog searches for new ICOs every day and pick some of the most promising ones to be reviewed. Today, our subject is the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) of a company called Nebeus.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/nebeus/
Activity: 351

Happy New Year!

Hello dev .
Happy new year . I was gonna ask when the bounty finished . But now I have the answer. Actually this is very attractive project .. I think I can  participate your next project in the future
Thank you
Activity: 221

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the information Dev, so from now already allowed for no likes and retweets on this twitter account.
Hopefully the process of staging distribute takes successfully.
Happy New Year dev.
Activity: 134

Happy New Year!

happy new year dev! Looking forward to the next campaign you will be managing!
Activity: 331
Hello! It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project! I wish you continued success! I look forward to the results of the bounty campaign! Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I hope that the New Year holidays will not affect the counting of spreadsheets.
Happy New Year everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Happy New Year!
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hello, I have been doing Twitter campaign, if you want to, I can prove my retweets (2 weeks of work).

Twitter: @VanessaIsMyLife
URL: https://twitter.com/VanessaIsMyLife
Followers: 2222
ETHWallet: 0xfD42ec7aD06CBB819139b91ee0E7a6255f3F2177
Bitcointalk profile: Nafta012
URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nafta012-1413379

Thank you for the possibility to help you!
Pages:
Jump to: