Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 12. (Read 18478 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
So umm..  I was confused at how many people had such a high 'valid post' count so went and checked on some random people who had '30 or 40' valid posts.

The first couple I checked joined the Oyster campaign and then did not post a single time in support of Oyster - nothing in the Oyster thread or in other threads.

For example b3j0 joined the sig campaign and then every single one of their posts is joining and discussing other airdrops.

I hustled and worked my ass off to come up with original content.

Don't the rules say the posts have to be 'constructive'Huh

It is true that its difficult to construct high valid posts and some participants often posts in their local boards. Although it is written in English, there are times that their sentence construction and syntax is difficult to understand and are poorly written. (which of course can be classified as not-so-high-valid-post)

However, although, it is our job to promote and advertise this campaign, I don't think it is necessary to include to what campaign we belong to just so we could say it is a constructive post. I think what ;constructive post' means, something which can help the whole forum/community and not just the Oyster community. Just my opinion. Tho, your posts were all well-constructed, and you've put a great effort and thought in it. Smiley

The random account I looked at posted a week of almost entirely 'joining airdrop' posts.  

Ok well.  Whatever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
So umm..  I was confused at how many people had such a high 'valid post' count so went and checked on some random people who had '30 or 40' valid posts.

The first couple I checked joined the Oyster campaign and then did not post a single time in support of Oyster - nothing in the Oyster thread or in other threads.

For example b3j0 joined the sig campaign and then every single one of their posts is joining and discussing other airdrops.

It is true that its difficult to construct high valid posts and some participants often posts in their local boards. Although it is written in English, there are times that their sentence construction and syntax is difficult to understand and are poorly written. (which of course can be classified as not-so-high-valid-post)

However, although, it is our job to promote and advertise this campaign, I don't think it is necessary to include to what campaign we belong to just so we could say it is a constructive post. I think what ;constructive post' means, something which can help the whole forum/community and not just the Oyster community. Just my opinion. Tho, your posts were all well-constructed, and you've put a great effort and thought in it. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Hello admin I will be leave the signature campaign now that Nov. 2nd has passed thank you for the opportunity.
Hail Eris!

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello Sir Sylon,
If the campaign is over and why the calculation of stake twitter haven't finished all ?
Hail Eris!
I can not find the result of the ico project that is finished and I hope the distribution will be done as soon as possible by dev and underwriter of the project I am very waiting

ICO continues for 11 more days.  It seems the bounties are over.  I hope people still post in support of the coin because it has relatively little word of mouth and marketing presence compared to other flashy projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I can not find the result of the ico project that is finished and I hope the distribution will be done as soon as possible by dev and underwriter of the project I am very waiting
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi sylon
When i'm join your bounty then my Spreadsheet serial is 956. but today i'm not fiend my name on your sheet. Can you please check this.

Bitcointalk user name: MIZANUR5033
Twitter user name: @Live24h7Rahman
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Live24h7Rahman
Activity: 308
I am one of the bounty twitter participants of the project and now it's the 3rd of november whether I should keep retweet twitter from the project because I see the end of bounty fall on this day please explain it thank you
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
I would like to ask if it is true the end of campaign is Nov2 or Nov 14 ??

I'm guessing the 2nd of November since that's what it says on 1st page.

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get PRL tokens and PREPRL (tokens from the presale) at the end of the campaign.
At the end of this campaign first week, participants will be paid and receive PREPRL tokens, which are exchangable at a 1:1 ratio with PRL.
You will receive 5% of PRL tokens total supply (25,000,000), based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until three weeks. It will end on 2nd November.
means that until the 2nd of November this project has ended. but I do not know for sure how this is next. and I see that there are still many people who join here
Merit: 106
i got no stake at all even though i always retweet once per day or twice per day.  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: [email protected]
Forum rank:     Sr. Member
Posts count:  (including your registration post)    569
ETH address: 0xC055845B369feA0E328F39e487115261635a75C5
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I'm guessing the 2nd of November since that's what it says on 1st page.

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get PRL tokens and PREPRL (tokens from the presale) at the end of the campaign.
At the end of this campaign first week, participants will be paid and receive PREPRL tokens, which are exchangable at a 1:1 ratio with PRL.
You will receive 5% of PRL tokens total supply (25,000,000), based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until three weeks. It will end on 2nd November.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Hail Eris!
I see a few people have joined the signature campaign but it seems like I am one of the only ones actually posting.

Can you guys maybe post a little more so people don't think it is just illiki23 who is all crazy about this coin?

Still learning about the coin - went back to the whitepaper again which cleared things up.  It is even more amazing than I thought.  Sia and Storj are of a totally different decentralized storage paradigm.

Can we get more dev presence on bitcointalk??  Awhile back I asked a question in the thread based on a misunderstanding which was never answered (though I figured it out).    The Trello is bare, no new blogs for awhile, and updates are rare but the ICO period is very important to the coin as it allows for proper development.

Anyways - two more weeks.  Lets really get the word out.  This project needs to happen.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
Activity: 323
Joined twitter campaign. Good
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I would like to ask about Signatures campaign

Weekly Campaign Rates :

Members : $20 per post (in tokens)
    Full members : $40 per post (in tokens)
    Senior members : $50 per post (in tokens)
    Hero members : $60 per post (in tokens)
    Legendary members : $70 per post (in tokens)

$20.$40,$50,$60,$70 per post?Is this real?It seems to me too much,but maybe I am wrong.

Is there Translation Bounty?

This campaign will last until three weeks. It will end on 2nd November. So a day late and a dollar short on this one I believe.

I think end of campaign is 14.November, but if you say 2nd than is stupid keep signature on profile, need change,right?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: actudoran
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count:  290
ETH address: 0x0A33c9b7985C2A6B1E39e44cED918e3C174B296D
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I would like to ask about Signatures campaign

Weekly Campaign Rates :

Members : $20 per post (in tokens)
    Full members : $40 per post (in tokens)
    Senior members : $50 per post (in tokens)
    Hero members : $60 per post (in tokens)
    Legendary members : $70 per post (in tokens)

$20.$40,$50,$60,$70 per post?Is this real?It seems to me too much,but maybe I am wrong.

Is there Translation Bounty?

This campaign will last until three weeks. It will end on 2nd November. So a day late and a dollar short on this one I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: