Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 7. (Read 18478 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
hardcap not achieved, and the date of distribution November 14, but they have not done that yet, and there's no further news, whether the bounty will be paid, or ICO will be extended to reach hardcap.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Too quite in here any have new news in here, Or this campaign still continue on there pre sale to reach the hardcap for this campaign.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Any news about the distribution of the token ??
I thought it was on November 14 the deadline.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
What is about a reward? And what will be with this project in the future? Cap was not reached and so sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I wish the team success and prosperity! Thanks to the manager! I'm looking forward to my award! Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hello bounty manager. My stakes for likes and retweets are not showing. I'm number 640 on the spreadsheet. Thank you!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
This is my "Proof of authentication post link" to participate in the Twitter campaigns.
Twitter Username:@miha1974S
We will hope that the subject of the project will become popular and vostrebovatelny.  Cheesy

i think campaign is over now, we wait for distribution for the payment  so you late for joined now Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
This is my "Proof of authentication post link" to participate in the Twitter campaigns.
Twitter Username:@miha1974S
We will hope that the subject of the project will become popular and vostrebovatelny.  Cheesy
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Sylon,

I am promoted from Full Member to Senior Member this week and I am hoping that you will update my status on the signature bounty campaign.

Thank you for your kind consideration. 
Activity: 387
At the end of this campaign first week, participants will be paid...
The campaign is already over for 2 weeks.
Can you please provide us with further information!

Correct, the campaign was done, signature already removes and yet i haven't received any payment as of this time.

Any update please.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
we just need certainty and statement from dev  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
At the end of this campaign first week, participants will be paid...
The campaign is already over for 2 weeks.
Can you please provide us with further information!

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Has this campaign ended?

Ended. Already here very much we wait for charge of tokens for bounty)
when will the token tokens PRL for the bounty will be distributed, is not it time the managers announced will share the date of 14 november, but what we see until now there has been no distribution, even this has crossed the line and now it is the 15th.

According to the website the sale has been extended to Nov 30.

We should still get our tokens for the campaign though..  today should be the day if anything.

Activity: 504
Has this campaign ended?

when will the token tokens PRL for the bounty will be distributed, is not it time the managers announced will share the date of 14 november, but what we see until now there has been no distribution, even this has crossed the line and now it is the 15th.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Has this campaign ended?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Have coins already come? I have coins in their purse VIU they obviously have no relation to the project, they must beat the PRL?
I don't think anybody received the bounty yet.
Sale is still live!
Activity: 826
Merit: 516
Have coins already come? I have coins in their purse VIU they obviously have no relation to the project, they must beat the PRL?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
is signeture bounty token distrusted???
i didn't get mine.
my position in signeture spreadsheet : 4 th

sylon said few day ago it will  distribute in 14 NOV, but its 15 NOV.

Me too, i haven't receive my payment yet.
do not worry too much because the manager will take full responsibility in any case. he will give the best for each campaign participants who are here.
Activity: 387
is signeture bounty token distrusted???
i didn't get mine.
my position in signeture spreadsheet : 4 th

sylon said few day ago it will  distribute in 14 NOV, but its 15 NOV.

Me too, i haven't receive my payment yet.
Pages:
Jump to: