Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 6. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dev where i can sell PBT token?
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
Any update's about where the primalbase would listed in a exchanges? Hopefully in bittrex and liqui

I have received the PBT in my waves wallet, that is very mice, and I am still waiting the PBT to be listed on some large exchanges.
Activity: 448
Any update's about where the primalbase would listed in a exchanges? Hopefully in bittrex and liqui
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Hello! I took part in the Primalbase Newsletter Campaign Spreadsheet. The table lists 0.0001 PBT Tokens. In myetherwallet there is nothing. My ETH adress 0xa89057A17564F3934dC0212662407e2c6285a9df
If I myself have to add a coin - tell her the ID. Thank you
Activity: 364
As i understand bounty was not paid even to the waves wallets. Etherium withdrawal gatewey still under construction?

i think they are still working on it mate.. that is why they have chosen to sent bounties to waves, havent received yours?
Activity: 700
As i understand bounty was not paid even to the waves wallets. Etherium withdrawal gatewey still under construction? When is it expected PBT appearence on exchanges ?
Activity: 337
Not received payment.
Same. Although I'm number one in the spreadsheet (twitter campaign), I still haven't received my bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Whether the distribution is already started or it still takes time to do it, so how long can everyone see this token, registered on the exchange ??

I am not sure if you checked the earlier posts, bounty distribution has already started and signature campaign, social rewards have been distributed, there may be some who might have been missed during the distribution.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
I would like to confirm the receipt of coins from the bounty program. THANK YOU
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Whether the distribution is already started or it still takes time to do it, so how long can everyone see this token, registered on the exchange ??
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Not received payment.

Have you change your address to waves when prompted? As sylon announced few weeks ago, they have a problem with eth gateway, so if you want an immediate payment, you should change your address to waves. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they fix their issue with eth to receive your payment via eth

I have waves address from starting Undecided
you participate in twitter or signature campaign ?

He participate to Twitter campaign....I do not know if payments have started for this campaign
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
Not received payment.

Have you change your address to waves when prompted? As sylon announced few weeks ago, they have a problem with eth gateway, so if you want an immediate payment, you should change your address to waves. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they fix their issue with eth to receive your payment via eth

you participate in twitter or signature campaign ?
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Not received payment.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Not received payment.

Not received payment.
Activity: 532
Waves blockchain was a mistake. Exchanges don't like it.

Isn't Incent token built on Waves blockchain ?
You can trade INCNT tokens on Bittrex. Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INCNT

Please, read this thread original post first lines.

This is such a great point that Sylon makes. There is precedent for Waves-based tokens being listed on Bittrex (and other places.) Besides Incent, Tokes (another Waves-based token) is on Bittrex. Not to mention Waves itself which is highly traded there. Believe me, Bittrex has nothing against Waves.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I am also still waiting for pbt tokens to hit my waves account, i had to change from ether to waves address, i think that is the only reason for delay. cheers!
Activity: 336
I like how the waves platform works, the fee is so small and the transaction is fast that bitcoins network.
Thanks for the Primalbase, although there is no much movement in wavesDEX.

Could you please share your experience regarding waveswallet? I even cannot see the amount of pbts transferred to my waves account
Activity: 336
Could please somebody advise the easiest way to send waves to Waves Lite client? I had to use waves wallet only to receive Primalbase tokens. And now I don't know how to get pbt from my own waves wallet. Probably, I need few waves to use the wallet
I have not received payment from twitter and newsletter campaigns. Anyone have received from these campaigns?

I have waveswallet address from starting.
Pages:
Jump to: