Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 8. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
not received,maybe need to waiting Huh
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I confirm that I received my payment thank you for primalbase and manager campaign sylon Im glad to be part of this campaign. i'm waiting for launch market. Good luck dev

Yes, I too confirm receiving the bounty on my wallet.Happy to promote this project and hope to see it on top exchanges with a good volume.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I already received mine! Thanks Primal Team and also thanks to sir Sylon...

Cheers.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
i also did not received mine.. i checked the spreadsheet and the address is correct.. but no primalbase token arrived.   Undecided  are they done sending or not yet?  Huh

Bitcointalk username: leymonte
Spreadsheet campaign: signature / newsletter
Line in spreadsheet document: sig: 203 /  news: 208
WAVES address: 3PPbNfdMTLAzhN1LEhGFrYqJ91qw3YaRtn6

Updated.
I can see in explorer you already receive pbt tokens. http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PPbNfdMTLAzhN1LEhGFrYqJ91qw3YaRtn6
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Bounty received! Thanks all the team and specially Sylon
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thank you , i received my token
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
I still didn't recieve any token.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Bounty received thanks Sylon for running a great campaign everything on track and on schedule.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Thank you so much primal base, I had seen my tokens in my waves account already, wish you all the best because
your team is very professional to release the bounty in a timely matter.
I will hold this until the price will start to pump, I'll expect to hear good news soon.
Activity: 392
i also did not received mine.. i checked the spreadsheet and the address is correct.. but no primalbase token arrived.   Undecided  are they done sending or not yet?  Huh

Updated.

I think it is network confirmation problem!, because they already distributed the payment and some are already received. I'll just wait now.

i dont think that it is  the problem.. waves is far more faster to confirm than BTC since its less traffic..
i dont know what happend but even in newsletter, i didnt receive any token.

Updated.

I think it is network confirmation problem!, because they already distributed the payment and some are already received. I'll just wait now.
Activity: 392

Updated.
I don't receive mine! signature campaign spreadsheet line number 169. Why it that?
Activity: 476
I have received my payment | Thanks, Primalbase and Sylon  Wink
Hopefully can participate again in the next project. Wink

Smiley Cheesy Wink

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

Activity: 616
I received my token too. Thank you very much Primalbase. Hope to be of service again soon!
copper member
Activity: 798
Confirmed I receive my token, thanks Primalbase Teammate  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I got my Primalbase token too, thank you .
Activity: 434
Received with thanks.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
Also received my Primalbase tokens for signature and twitter campaigns. Thanks to Primabase team and Sylon!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
For people waiting for bounties:
There’ll be gateway in August from waves to ethereum.
So: all tokens need to be distributed on WAVES addresses at this time.
We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication, and we thank you again for your patience.

Participants who provided a WAVES address already don’t have anything to do.
All participants who provided an ETH address, you have to create and send Sylon a WAVES address.

Send Sylon a bitcointalk private message with the following information:

Code:
Bitcointalk username:
Spreadsheet campaign (signature, twitter, newsletter, etc.):
Line in spreadsheet document:
WAVES address:

The sooner you send Sylon your PM, the quicker your address will be changed and you will be able to receive your bounties tokens.
Attention, there is a deadline to provide us your new address: you have 3 days to send us your PM. After that date, a final spreadsheet will be sent to distribution team and users who will not have provided a new WAVES address won’t be able to receive their bounties tokens on time. They will have to wait our gateway into Ethereum development to be finished. In other words, they will only receive their bounties tokens in a few weeks. So please spread the word about this address change process!

Please, pay attention to scammers: ONLY USE THIS LINK TO SEND Sylon A PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=112240
@francobusc This was in the announcement, sent out earlier today:
Attention, there is a deadline to provide us your new address: you have 3 days to send us your PM. After that date, a final spreadsheet will be sent to distribution team and users who will not have provided a new WAVES address won’t be able to receive their bounties tokens on time. They will have to wait our gateway into Ethereum development to be finished. In other words, they will only receive their bounties tokens in a few weeks.

quoted from PrimalBase telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org