Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] savedroid - CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR EVERYONE - page 11. (Read 47463 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
In the telegram chat Marine (admin) said we can remove the signatures and twitter hashtags.
But still no official announcement.
I also told them to state this in the forum ...
I also see the information in telegram but I doubt if in this thread there has been no official announcement from the bounty manager
we have to ask the manager directly about bounty and also the certainty when to move the project to be able to remove the signature code from this project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 115
 My correspondence in the telegram 

Can we delete signature? Thank you Sir https://t.me/savedroid/340318 cepгeй cypник, [12.03.18 15:32]
Can we delete signature? Thank you Sir

Remi Galland, [12.03.18 15:33]
[B oтвeт нa cepгeй cypник]
Yes you can!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Admin notice me
I am participant of savedroid content bounty programm ,my number of participant is 1642 in spreadsheet of content bounty list.
I wrote incorrect adress of myetherwallet .Correct adress of myetherwallet is
AtaCrypto:
0x2F191f4649a08014E1B2109726D631ca9030f685
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Hi sir, i joined telegram campaign and i changed my Username + aviater  but i mistakenly entired my full name instead of mawa-www.savedroid.io .  i haven't received any stakes!!! Please check it again. My telegram Username is @Mawa1127
Telegram spreadsheet number: 1202

Thanks
Activity: 242

My friends are ecstatic. They have never heard of such companies.
Activity: 161
I hope all my applications for bounty approved. Thanks team. Waiting for the final count stakes. 😊
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I join the bounty program but she closed
  When start a new bounty dev .
There's no new bounty its already finished, paticipants are waiting to the final count of stake. And you are a newbie i think you are not qualified to join signature bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
In the telegram chat Marine (admin) said we can remove the signatures and twitter hashtags.

THX so i will remove my Signaturen and make a Screenshot 

Regards

I'm afraid you could lose your reward because this person is part of different campaign. You should wait for official announcement into this thread even he is not part of dev team.

I joined twitter campaign, so yes, I am also part of the savedroid campaign.
I only repeated what an admin answered in the telegram group.
You can also ask them yourself.
I also prefer official Announcements!
Anyway, you have to decide that yourself.
Activity: 40
 I join the bounty program but she closed
  When start a new bounty dev .
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello @savedroid bounty manager here. I supported Savedroid twitter and medium campaign since 22 february. In twitter campaign spreadsheets I see just stakes for the 19 - 25 February week counted. Please review my work. I'm in 968 position in twitter spreadsheet. Twitter username @eprocentteam

Here you can see my last 3 weeks work https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32081588

Thank you very much. Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
For facebook bounty campaign we can already change our display picture, admins said
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
hello, two weeks of participating in your bounty making reports and now I see that I rejected from bounty and have 0 stakes, because I didnt wear official pic, but even on my profile you can see what date I have set up picture, my facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pamela.art
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Regards

I'm afraid you could lose your reward because this person is part of different campaign. You should wait for official announcement into this thread even he is not part of dev team.

yes, I think we must wait official announce. And last week of signature campaign still not counted. So we must wait I think?
Activity: 523
Merit: 11

Regards

we must wait for the official statement to know the deletion of the signature, otherwise our work is just useless and that we will not get a reward. so I think we should wait for the real and authentic proof.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Regards

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090

THX so i will remove my Signaturen and make a Screenshot 😉

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Pages:
Jump to: