Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ZrCoin[11|05—09|06]COMMODITY-BACKED COIN - page 2. (Read 108370 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
I still have not received payment Sad
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I sold everything and quit Cheesy

Me too, but you shouldn't be happy about it, ZrCoin is a failure.
sad to see this, when I join ICO though with little money.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
I also want to participate, do you still have time?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Hi
@Zrcoin, on June 28th I asked you via PM about the distribution of translations bounties.
On June 29th you answered me via PM: "We are working on that too, you will receive your payment soon..hopefully a day or two".
Anyone was receive the payment for the translation bounty?
I am a little worried because nothing known about the translations bounties.
Thanks!!

What's happens with ZrCoin team?
No one says a word about my payment.
I don't like the look of this, seems to me to be a scam.

I also did not get anything. I have written to the manager 3 times and received no response. Disturbing Sad.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Any updates for the progress or announcements in Zr.coin ? i am hoping that the team were busy working on the projects.
Activity: 383

Me too, but you shouldn't be happy about it, ZrCoin is a failure.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Hi
@Zrcoin, on June 28th I asked you via PM about the distribution of translations bounties.
On June 29th you answered me via PM: "We are working on that too, you will receive your payment soon..hopefully a day or two".
Thanks!!

What's happens with ZrCoin team?
No one says a word about my payment.
I don't like the look of this, seems to me to be a scam.
Activity: 383
Glad i already cashed out, I feel sorry for all the people with zrcoins pending
Activity: 77
Oh, did the author disappear? There was no further progress
Hi
Thanks!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
tried to breed TVE ask wave attacment in addition to my address, what it is and where to take it?
Hi @ZrCoin
You'll know the approximate date for the translation bounty distribution?.
Who I can give my Waves address?.
I still awaiting instructions.
Thanks!!
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When I tried sending my zrcoin token from TVE to tidex, I was cautioned of losing the coin to any exchange. I like to ask if it is now safe to send there?

I sent to waves wallet from TVE
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
me too, waiting social media campaign.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
When I tried sending my zrcoin token from TVE to tidex, I was cautioned of losing the coin to any exchange. I like to ask if it is now safe to send there?
Activity: 504
Hello the participants received their zrcoin thanks to you, can i ask a question about the exchangers as i notice tidex is the only one exchanger of zrcoin i want to know when will the zrcoin put in bittrex? Grin
Everyone is waiting for the coins to be listed in bittrex and i have invested some in it and i am looking for the price to rise after being listed in the top exchanges.I hope they could negotiate with the exchange and make this happen as it is a big project.

I can see that the price on waves DEX is somewhat good when you compare with that of tidex and also the average price in dollars is almost close to 2$ when compared to the crowd sale price of 1$.So it's a nice start but we need a good amount of volume on dex.
But until now zrcoin has not appeared in bittrex dev.
I have not been able to see how many btc to zrcoin.

yes correct, i think it is better to trade in waves dex than tidex due to price difference. but let us all hope that it will be on bittrex soon.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Hello the participants received their zrcoin thanks to you, can i ask a question about the exchangers as i notice tidex is the only one exchanger of zrcoin i want to know when will the zrcoin put in bittrex? Grin
Everyone is waiting for the coins to be listed in bittrex and i have invested some in it and i am looking for the price to rise after being listed in the top exchanges.I hope they could negotiate with the exchange and make this happen as it is a big project.

I can see that the price on waves DEX is somewhat good when you compare with that of tidex and also the average price in dollars is almost close to 2$ when compared to the crowd sale price of 1$.So it's a nice start but we need a good amount of volume on dex.
But until now zrcoin has not appeared in bittrex dev.
I have not been able to see how many btc to zrcoin.
I ant to remove my ZRCOINS from TVE to the WAVES wallet so what does this mean?

WAVE ATTACHMENT?

I have my WAVES address but don't know what to put as WAVE ATTACHMENT or isn't that info needed?

same problem here, wtf it is?

For me that info(WAVE ATTACHMENT) was not necessary.
Only waves client address and TVE email code.
Activity: 160
it's been asked many times but no replies
Pages:
Jump to: