Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ZrCoin[11|05—09|06]COMMODITY-BACKED COIN - page 5. (Read 108370 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hello sir ,., where the exchange if i want to buy or sell Zrcoin ,., ?? thanks

https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/ZRC_BTC
only the one?when the token will be add on other exchange?for example bittrex.

it is still available on waves dex, but as of the moment, only those two exchange. let us wait that the team will list it on bittrex and other exchange. i guess they are still working for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

only the one?when the token will be add on other exchange?for example bittrex.
Activity: 619
Thanks for the payment, dev. Looking forward to seeing the coin on bittrex
yes me too.. i hope this coin can list on bittrex Wink
i wanna trading this coin. like so nice
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Got mine. Thank you dev. I hope one day I can visit your plant and office. Wish ZR the best of success. Regarding exchanges maybe it is possible to be listed in Bittrex, Liqui and some others to boost popularity of its market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I dont receive my bounties... I stand again ?

Unfortunately you were removed from the campaign for not wearing ZrCoin signature/ avatar before the campaign was over
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
thank for the team im received my bounty and now i hope listed on bittrex!!!
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I have got my required ZrCoin coin token on my waves wallet. Highly expected to hear an announcement any popular exchange site which supported ZrCoin. Can anyone please let me know what does mean RE-ISSUABLE - False. As I'm new in waves platform.

thanks
RE-ISSUABLE - False. mean the creator cant increase this coin numbers (coin total supply) . I got 40 or so Zrcoin ! I wander what's value of Zrcoin in btc?

if you go to your waves dex, right in your https://waveswallet.io/.. you can search for zrcoin which has a green check, meaning that is the legit zrcoin.. you can see it there that 1 zrcoin is ranging between 45k sats to 65k sats..
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
My member status has changed to Member from jr. I've filled out the form to update my status. Do I need to resubmit my waves address?

LOL,do you ever read before posting this question? if you had ranked up during the bounty campaign then the update would have been possible and also stakes would have been updated as well.After the bounty is over and you come up and ask this question, don't you think all can come later and ask for rank change?
Activity: 616
Hello the participants received their zrcoin thanks to you, can i ask a question about the exchangers as i notice tidex is the only one exchanger of zrcoin i want to know when will the zrcoin put in bittrex?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
In which exchange the zrcoin is listed and in what price? share a post for the bounty holder that when are you going to release the coin from TVE?
Zrcoin already can be witdhrawl from TheViralExchange. I've tried it by transferring it to my waves address and selling it in waves dex
I hope my coin can stay in the viral exchange as long as I want it cos I wont trade it in those available exchanges even If I got 0.1 want, the exchanges are just what they are, not improving not user friendly
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
In which exchange the zrcoin is listed and in what price? share a post for the bounty holder that when are you going to release the coin from TVE?
Zrcoin already can be witdhrawl from TheViralExchange. I've tried it by transferring it to my waves address and selling it in waves dex
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
It's already listed in tidex and wavesdex you can trade already there the price is around 1.50$ each or less if you want to trade it in other exchange you need to wait for it  for now those 2exchange are able to trade ZRcoin.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have got my required ZrCoin coin token on my waves wallet. Highly expected to hear an announcement any popular exchange site which supported ZrCoin. Can anyone please let me know what does mean RE-ISSUABLE - False. As I'm new in waves platform.

thanks
RE-ISSUABLE - False. mean the creator cant increase this coin numbers (coin total supply) . I got 40 or so Zrcoin ! I wander what's value of Zrcoin in btc?
Activity: 380
im received my bounty signature campaign

thank you dev
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
I dont receive my bounties... I stand again ?

thanks
Activity: 616
i can't withdraw my coins because of the fee, waves platform didn't accept waves exchangers waves. they just accept USD OR EURO and they need creadit cards to make transaction they don't want waves from other exchanger :3
Pages:
Jump to: