Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] IDEX - 🔵 TOKENSALE IS LIVE!!! BOUNTY OVER!!! 🔵 - page 6. (Read 35608 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
Dear all,
I really disappointed with the sudden change of bounty stakes that everyone is waiting for.
The last time I checked is my bounty stakes supposedly 6,000+ but now it is only 0.1284546516.
Why? Why pool bounty stakes had been shrink?
9 weeks of helping you on reaching your goals through wearing IDEX signature but the bounty we'll gonna get is only less than 1 token?
Are you guys serious?
What the F**K
it should be recalculated to IDXM, initially the calculation was done with AURA Token.

Yes, that is exactly the case. The bounty was originally for DVIP, the token we sold in the sale, but we had an issue with the fact that DVIP only had 2 decimal places. The plan was to then pay out DVIP to those who had over a 0.01 stake and pay out AURA to the rest. When creating the stakes it seems that it was accidentally put in all AURA due to bad communication on the teams end (the bounty manager did everything correctly). Once the sale ended we locked DVIP for life and replaced it with IDXM. IDXM and DVIP have the exact same benefits, the only changes are a new name and the fact that IDXM has 18 decimal places. By changed DVIP to IDXM we were now able to fulfill the original bounty terms, which was solely for DVIP.

DVIP is currently trading at 2x the ICO price.

does this mean that the bounty participant will not receive aura?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Dear all,
I really disappointed with the sudden change of bounty stakes that everyone is waiting for.
The last time I checked is my bounty stakes supposedly 6,000+ but now it is only 0.1284546516.
9 weeks of helping you on reaching your goals through wearing IDEX signature but the bounty we'll gonna get is only less than 1 token?
Are you guys serious?
What the F**K
it should be recalculated to IDXM, initially the calculation was done with AURA Token.

Yes, that is exactly the case. The bounty was originally for DVIP, the token we sold in the sale, but we had an issue with the fact that DVIP only had 2 decimal places. The plan was to then pay out DVIP to those who had over a 0.01 stake and pay out AURA to the rest. When creating the stakes it seems that it was accidentally put in all AURA due to bad communication on the teams end (the bounty manager did everything correctly). Once the sale ended we locked DVIP for life and replaced it with IDXM. IDXM and DVIP have the exact same benefits, the only changes are a new name and the fact that IDXM has 18 decimal places. By changed DVIP to IDXM we were now able to fulfill the original bounty terms, which was solely for DVIP.

DVIP is currently trading at 2x the ICO price.
Dear all,
Are you guys serious?
What the F**K

Do not fear, that IDXM you are getting is worth over .86 ether. https://idex.market/eth/idxm

The original bounty terms were for DVIP, which was the token we sold in the sale. We realized that it would not work given that DVIP only supports 2 decimal places. IDXM is the new DVIP and has 18 decimal places, falling in line with the original bounty deal.
Hello everyone, thanks for your participation! The bounty will start going out early this week and will be fully sent out by Friday!

Thanks for being patient with us over this last month. Since EtherDelta was hacked IDEX has seen a massive influx of users that is growing every day. This has lead to a huge strain on our systems and resulted in us working nearly non stop on scaling. We have also been going through hiring more devs, which is taking a lot of manpower as well. Factor into the chaos that from around January 10th until January 24th we were under a massive DDOS that took all of our focus we just haven't had the time to breath and catch up with our other duties.

Now that things are a bit more stable we will be sending out the IDXM this week!

IDXM is the new version of DVIP. Originally the bounty was for DVIP (the token we sold in our sale) but we ran into the issue that the precision of DVIP was only 2 decimals. This meant that those with small bounties would not be able to participate. We have since rebranded DVIP as IDXM, which has 18 decimal places, and will be paying our per the original bounty terms.

Right now 1 full IDXM is trading at over 6 eth per IDXM on IDEX! https://idex.market/eth/idxm

1 full IDXM gives you no trade fees on IDEX until 2021! Hope to see you all trading there with your fee discount.

Thanks again for your participation!
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Dear all,
Are you guys serious?
What the F**K
Activity: 519
Dear all,
Are you guys serious?
What the F**K
Activity: 588
tomorrow is the 11th of february i hope tomorrow is the day of gift-sharing program as it has been announced ditellegram.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Dear manager,  when  will  i receive bounty ?
Thanks

They have written in Telegram that it will be on 11th February.

Good news! I hope everything will be so) And not transfers from one week to another

Awesome Thanks for the news !
Do we have to register on their website to receive them ?
Activity: 644
Thanks

Good news! I hope everything will be so) And not transfers from one week to another
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Thanks

Thanks You
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
Thanks

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
be patient guys stop asking same questions. they're workin on counting number and they will notice ASAP.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Sorry to hear that !

We can also keep these in Ether wallet right ?

Yes, my tokens were in etherwallet too, but i'm using metamask because i tought it safer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I unlocked my IDEX wallet with metamask and i was hacked. Be careful, guys.

This guy hacked me:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcd3a0aa57856e3d603cc02485b424e3baf22bc05#ready

Sorry to hear that !

We can also keep these in Ether wallet right ?
Activity: 8
I unlocked my IDEX wallet with metamask and i was hacked. Be careful, guys.

This guy hacked me:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcd3a0aa57856e3d603cc02485b424e3baf22bc05#ready
Activity: 15
#Join
Bitcointalk username: NAJAH@
Telegram username: @Meftahlaayoune
ETH address: 0x31Eb6b91aAE618a631A13c5e1CC79B33Ece9a4D5
Activity: 308
They said in Telegram they will distribute tokens in 11 February.

OK thanks for the info . We will wait until 11 February. So now it's a downhill market.
I will not end Dao for less than 5 dollars
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
They said in Telegram they will distribute tokens in 11 February.
Pages:
Jump to: