Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] IDEX - 🔵 TOKENSALE IS LIVE!!! BOUNTY OVER!!! 🔵 - page 7. (Read 35608 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Reading the above posts, I realize it's been asked ad nauseum, but are there any updates on when the bounties will be distributed?

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Dear manager,  when  will  i receive bounty ?
Thanks

it is not the manager who should be approached about the bounty destribution, his mission stops when the campaign is over and it is not up to him to destribute the token.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Another campaign whose leathers can not announce at least an approximate date of payment. Is it really so difficult to give information to people who helped advance the project ...
Activity: 308
Dear manager,  when  will  i receive bounty ?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Bounty is received or not.when disturb is complated.if is disturbite my coins is not received.thanks
Activity: 840
Hello manager campaign i see yesterday is final counted total token have for bounty participant but why now is empty spreadsheet? Do you have problem? Please give us clarification about this.  Thank you

spreadsheet is not empty you can check back now and can see for yourself
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Hello manager campaign i see yesterday is final counted total token have for bounty participant but why now is empty spreadsheet? Do you have problem? Please give us clarification about this.  Thank you
Activity: 234
Hello, Bounty manager.  I counted 7487 tokens in the table, and then there were 1236 tokens.  How can it be ?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i've tracked AURA DAO token and find there is 10% from total supply has distributed. i think, investor not received the token to.
there is still no information in ANN thread that AURA DAO has distributed, but IDXM has been distributed since ICO open.

if devs still counting how much token for investor, its possible reason why we not payed till now.
Activity: 518
hanksGreat idea, will support the ICO. Good luck. Looking forward to this great new project!

Hello dev  when the bounty token distrubition.it seems stakes counted is complated.thanks
Activity: 179
Augmented Reality World Discovered
hi manager.when the bounty token distrubition.it seems stakes counted is complated.thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
how far with bounty payments. its already been some while as the bounty has been completed weeks ago. lets have an update please.

thanks
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
I have not missed anything?)
 When do you expect the distribution at the end of January or February?

It was said at the end of January. We are waiting our tokens in 6 days.

there was not an exact date for the bounty distribution, but a delay of 2 to 4 weeks, so there is still 2 weeks before the expiration of this delay.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

It was said at the end of January. We are waiting our tokens in 6 days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
 I follow the rules and submit reports of my work every week.why my twitter is rejected ?

twitter acoun  : https://twitter.com/jamur_tiram_

twitter audit : https://www.twitteraudit.com/jamur_tiram_

nomer spreed sheet : 1229
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
When are the tokens distributed?

no exact date for distribution, they said still counting custom stake

Do we have to register anywhere to receive the tokens ?
or have to add the address to eth wallet.

I see my name on the spread sheet and will it just automatically transfer without me doing anything ?
Just making sure. Don't want to be sorry later  Smiley
dev said distribution will be payment at end of this month, you just add the address to your MEW if dev send so will available automatic.

Okay Thanks. Looking forward for it end of the month Smiley

Good
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
When are the tokens distributed?

no exact date for distribution, they said still counting custom stake

Do we have to register anywhere to receive the tokens ?
or have to add the address to eth wallet.

I see my name on the spread sheet and will it just automatically transfer without me doing anything ?
Just making sure. Don't want to be sorry later  Smiley
dev said distribution will be payment at end of this month, you just add the address to your MEW if dev send so will available automatic.

Okay Thanks. Looking forward for it end of the month Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: