Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 25. (Read 47167 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
I'm slowly getting bald waiting for the distribution.  Grin
Seriously, If jamal can't show up for some reasons, can't the investFEED team step up and do the job?
The spreadsheets are there, visible. It's actually quite easy to calculate the stakes since everything has already been updated by Aviruness (Thankfully) Tongue
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I see that the spreadsheet is almost done. Thank you avirunes for doing a great job.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
i think the manager isn't gone. but, he is too busy managing many project. so, forgive the manager and keep be patient.
Manager for this project is Jamal, and he's gone
he not online since 3 August, so already 2 weeks, many project managed by him passed into new manager.
Hope he can online as usual very soon.

So how about the conclusion of this project. Whether the results of our work so far will not be paid?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I want to read the white paper, clicked the white paper link on the 1st post, but it just redirected to the website... i looked all over the place there but didn't see white paper on the website either... am i not looking at the right place?

anyone can throw a link to white paper?

https://www.investfeed.com/upload/investFeedInc.TokenSale.pdf
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
i think the manager isn't gone. but, he is too busy managing many project. so, forgive the manager and keep be patient.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
So is invest feed like Iconomi? how exactly does it work.

Because I think Iconomi hasn't been picked up by US exchanges because it deals with investing.

They are in Kraken, which is a great exchange, just that you have to provide them your identity.

They are also on liqui, which is not too bad.
Activity: 1024
All the issues where Jamal was manager have same problem, Jamal is gone and nothing is updated. I hope we get other manager
What is the reason for leaving this project?
Means the participants have to wait for the new update manager then they update the stake

I am filling in the absence of Jamal. I was right from start assisting Jamal in this. Since he is offline I am doing this . ATM signature campaign counting a are ongoing and we have a verification line up after that.

now you are handling  bounty campaign replacing mr.jamal ??
if so, maybe this is good news. Now we just wait  you to finish the spreadsheet
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I want to read the white paper, clicked the white paper link on the 1st post, but it just redirected to the website... i looked all over the place there but didn't see white paper on the website either... am i not looking at the right place?

anyone can throw a link to white paper?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
im sorry my eth address was hacked.... where is this form to put in new address?? sorry for the hassle...

0x3BAd2B607887114675D1779d677ee9a54C30912C
is my address for good...

im #69 on the twitter sheet
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Hi,

I have submitted my Investfeed video for blog and video bounty but my submission is missing from the list

Please include my Investfeed video for blog and video bounty

I am not a late entry, I uploaded video during initial days of ICO

Link to my YouTube video :https://youtu.be/i9kALnNzYTE

Bitcointalk profile name : Satish147

ETH Add : 0xDF90a56FeDE1dD8c2F89060dc8d649CAe1A026fC
Activity: 588
Hello everyone here, have you ever contacted Mr. JAMAL to discuss Bounty ? Because he is responsible for all Bounty here. Now the Investfeed coin has been registered in Cryptopia since 1 week ago. Where is Jamal's manager now ?
Hello.. I have news, that Mr Jamal there is disruption of internet networks in his country,so can not go online until now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Hello everyone here, have you ever contacted Mr. JAMAL to discuss Bounty ? Because he is responsible for all Bounty here. Now the Investfeed coin has been registered in Cryptopia since 1 week ago. Where is Jamal's manager now ?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
All the issues where Jamal was manager have same problem, Jamal is gone and nothing is updated. I hope we get other manager
Means the participants have to wait for the new update manager then they update the stake

I am filling in the absence of Jamal. I was right from start assisting Jamal in this. Since he is offline I am doing this . ATM signature campaign counting a are ongoing and we have a verification line up after that.

can my eth address be changed for this project?? jamal was supposed to do it before his absence i thought it was already done...
im #69 twitter bounty
0x93db065fD222aD07078D4E0720F2F2e48F6C5311
new address

Updated. Those who requested by form, I will send a message verifying if the request was made by them or not.

~Avi
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

This is great news, Avi! Thanks for giving us this update and good luck with your tasks at hand. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but I've been impressed with your responsiveness and skill. I hope everything is OK with Jamal and that you will give us an update about him when his status and whereabouts have been confirmed.

can my eth address be changed for this project?? jamal was supposed to do it before his absence i thought it was already done...
im #69 twitter bounty
0x93db065fD222aD07078D4E0720F2F2e48F6C5311
new address
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I expected this because jamal is manager Grin Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Activity: 322
Have to wait how much longer for bounty participants to get paid from tokens
Pages:
Jump to: