Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 27. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
waiting the distribution sir ,. ? by the way , when the distributin token ,.? thanks ,.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Waiting for IFT stakes distribution, can not wait to redeem it with BTC. But now the rate is not good on the market. : D
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
I want to know when this token is in distribution?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
congrats to the team on the successful ICO. patiently waiting for the reward
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Stakes update now,  btw when bounty will be distribute sir?
Yes we waiting for the distribution and I hope in this month,
Is any info about exchanger accepted this coin?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IFT_BTC
Activity: 419
Yes we waiting for the distribution and I hope in this month,
Is any info about exchanger accepted this coin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
we're here patient wait update latest,from the manager,I already believe with Jamal,many Its ico  has I follow,Even if often late but all will
come bring news good  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
"We entrust everything to the manager". He must have a nice track record in order for you to think and talk that way. We will  find out soon enough I think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
We are together awaiting the results of this project.
I am sure all will be beautiful in time.
We entrust everything to the manager.
Success for all of you guys.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
oh jamal is from pakistan i am also from pakistan. now finished independence day. really very nice day and everyone make fun and enjoy everywhere. i liked this day i also go out in park and other good place. and come here now back to work. i saw investfeed campaign is over. i have a question which exchange investfeed going to be list?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
JAMAL Lives in PAKISTAN and today is PAKISTAN Independence day so maybe this may be causing internet issues also as people are busy with this big celebration and tomorrow is INDIA INDEPENDENCE DAY. I do hope JAMAL and his family are o.k and looking forward to collecting more FEED when we receive bounties. I bought a lot last 24 hours.
Activity: 168
Hopefully the IFT project ends with luck, although now a little sad
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Who is Sk_Ezaz? Is it Jamals brother? Maybe he has info on where Jamal did go?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How much has been raised by now?

They already raise 12,000 ETH. And they have 10 hours left for the ICO.

12,000 ETH is a lot of money, not bad. Congratulations on that one. Now it's the devs' turn and pay back! Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Patiently waiting for me when they inform the completion of the counting of bounty participants
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
still sapport investfeed team or manager jamal sir.
wee waiting for solve this problem and still waiting for bounty payment
or Congress for success from ICO
and thanks
legendary
I have more buy support at 130 sats. Too many dumpers will take this to 100 sat I think by the time also the bounty hunters dump as well, so despite I have bounty coming, I am just growing a big bag if I can from all the dumps.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Please note we are counting only stakes and we don't have  any count on Bounty pool. I will wait for Jamal to do this when he comes online.

Thanks for hearing me out Smiley
Good day Avirunes, Please recheck my post count in 3rd week, as I check my posts in 3rd week I already made 11 posts but you encoded it zero in the spreadsheet and I am number 9. I am hoping you will recheck it.  Sad

It will be checked again ... No worries
Thank you Smiley
Hello Avirunes, kindly update my stakes and eligible weeks, im eligible for 3 weeks but you counted it as 2 weeks and my stakes are only 30. Thank you
legendary
I am waiting patiently and in mean time loading up all the cheap IFT, someone dumped hard and now I have over 170k IFT lol.  Grin Grin Along with my bounties, I should have a nice stash for the future. I just want to know how many tokens there are now max supply and is there a block explorer.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: