Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ITT] ITT Token - AI-enabled Crypto Trading Alerts - page 11. (Read 15944 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
This week is the last in the bounty?
Why do you think so? ICO will end on 17 September, respectively, the bounty will last until 17 September, too
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to translate your content to Greek. My previous work is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
270+ translations. Message me via pm if you guys need me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
This week is the last in the bounty?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
i joined the bounty campaign
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Can you change my Twitter followers number sir..? Couple of days ago i reached 5k+ followers in twitter... It's really great if you change my stakes tire sir. My twitter url is: https://twitter.com/Preorashed ; Reaudit link is: https://twitteraudit.com/Preorashed ; Spreadsheet number is: #165. Good luck and have a good day...Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I joined the signature campaign. Hope it will approved. My first time joining campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
today I am submited my week 4 work.I hope will success your project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I am looking for spreadsheet bounty articles, but I do not find, is this a direct payment if our articles are accepted?
There are no spreadsheets. You have to send by e-mail link to the article, and if your material is accepted, you will receive a response by mail
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I am looking for spreadsheet bounty articles, but I do not find, is this a direct payment if our articles are accepted?
Activity: 42
When does the reward stop? Is participation still permitted?
Activity: 231
join twitter bounty campaign.good luck  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I want joined  twiiter bounty to support this project by promoting on social media
thanks and good luck.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Are the coins already distributed?

Not yet, ITT now live for their token sale if you're participate in their token sale then just wait 1 - 2 weeks after the token sale finished. If you're bounty hunter need more time to arrive at you wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I'm sure it's a reach hardcap . Good luck and success .
Activity: 721
i join blog bounty campaign.
send email.
Done
Activity: 1
do i need to submit a new form for every reddit post Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
This project is very good, trading platform for all, from beginner to professional trader.
I am interested to join this bounti signature champaign. Good luck to reach maximum target of ICO.

Hi. I still do not see Russian translation. I can do it if necessary. I have extensive experience
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This project is very good, trading platform for all, from beginner to professional trader.
I am interested to join this bounti signature champaign. Good luck to reach maximum target of ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Are the coins already distributed?
Pages:
Jump to: