Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ITT] ITT Token - AI-enabled Crypto Trading Alerts - page 6. (Read 15944 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
what is the price of 1 ITT tokens?  Huh Huh
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
whether this campaign is complete
I think it had been over,now everybody was waiting the bounty release Smiley
Activity: 1190
whether this campaign is complete
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, for campaign manager please check pm from me
Thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
I think you can remove signatures because ICO is over. All other projects are going to be like this.

i dont think you can suggest this to the participants, the manager did not say it can be remove, they might not receive their bounties if they follow you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Uyeaahh signature final stake  Cheesy
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
Stakes will be updated, tokens will be distributed in the next few days. stay tuned. thank you

I've sent a pm about my stake counting problem in the last week, please explain, sir.
Then, when will the campaign participants can remove the ITT signature, I'm happy to wait for the good news.
Activity: 252
Join facebook bounty. Tanks
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
whether the signature can be removed?
thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Stakes will be updated, tokens will be distributed in the next few days. stay tuned. thank you
Thanks for good news, Sir! But tell me, will be a spreadsheet of participants with their stakes at the article, video, and Reddit campaigns?
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Looks like we just wait for the distribution of the gift, good luck for all.
Activity: 283
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Devs, please give us at least some information about the distribution  bounty, we are waiting for..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
A huge thank you for everyone participating in our token sale. We gathered $2million worth in $BTC and $ETH.
Activity: 532
Hello, when will be updated the tables of bounty campaign and when are the payments planned?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think you can remove signatures because ICO is over. All other projects are going to be like this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
We can get out of the signature campaign.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Pages:
Jump to: