Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ITT] ITT Token - AI-enabled Crypto Trading Alerts - page 5. (Read 15944 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Hello, Any information about article publishments? Nobody contacted and informed about them. And who is joe, how can i reach him?

Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Bounty Manager, what is going on? Why do you sending now rewards for twitter bounty in half of earned stakes/tokens and posted in spreadsheet? Everybody can see current distribution in blockchain here https://etherscan.io/token/0x0aef06dcccc531e581f0440059e6ffcc206039ee and compare with eth addresses in spreadsheet. All of them are 50% of value in twitter spreadsheet.

Same here only got half token of twitter campaign and facebook status sheet also disappear....and how can we know about Blog/Article bounty reward.....

Me too. I think everyone got a half.  But it isnt fair without manager clarification. Also waiting facebook and Blog/article bounty rewards
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bounty Manager, what is going on? Why do you sending now rewards for twitter bounty in half of earned stakes/tokens and posted in spreadsheet? Everybody can see current distribution in blockchain here https://etherscan.io/token/0x0aef06dcccc531e581f0440059e6ffcc206039ee and compare with eth addresses in spreadsheet. All of them are 50% of value in twitter spreadsheet.

Same here only got half token of twitter campaign and facebook status sheet also disappear....and how can we know about Blog/Article bounty reward.....
Activity: 278
I want know when it can trade in exchange? have any plan about this?
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, i received my reward, but it is different from the one shown in the spreadsheet. Please check it twitter spereadsheet #173
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Bounty Manager ever appeared here in the last few weeks?
Activity: 206
when the bounty would distribute?
I am waiting it for a long time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
@fargo Can we remove our signature now?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
may be we need to waiting the update from the manager to get certainly the total of stakes
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
hello manager bounty
Please update the spreadsheet to help me.
Numbers on the worksheet: 239
thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! I see bounty stakes in twitter campaign only for week 2. Is it correct? I have made tweets and retweets on another weeks to.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Sir, we start to worry, tell us something about the bounty payments, because ICO was over a week ago
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Hey also wanted to check in and see when you are gonna distribute your translation bounties Smiley. Am really excited to be part of this project and looking forward to getting the tokens and use the platform in the future Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
when the bounty distribute?;
I am so happy to see the project successful
everybody was work hard Wink
Activity: 574
Hello, I haven't got stakes for whitepaper. want to know why ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Where should I look at spreadsheets for blogs and articles
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
good luck for the success of ICO, So many investors waiting for their tokens distribution, are you have the detail of tokens distribution...
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
where is your ANN thread? i cant find it in your post Campaign manager. please drop it here, i want to see updates there.  moreover, congrats for the ico.
Activity: 246
Hello Dev, on my Twitter Bounty spreadsheets get 5 stake but i do not get ITT Token
spreadsheets Number: 27
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Amellya_aa
Address ETH : 0x43808D5A5Cc952C530fF9d0499FA0bFD8Ff553bF
Pages:
Jump to: