Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 13. (Read 68634 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
There is some sheet error which caused. At the same time I am checking for the errors.

We will come out with a solution very soon. Tokenmarket did replied and let us aware about this so please don't spam their channels which is supposed to be a talk about project only.

Anyway I am trying my best to put the things together into track and so do tokenmarket and project team as well. I hope for your cooperation in this situation by just having a little bit patience.

Just to clear it more. Tokenmarket are escrow here. They need to get a flag from the project team on this sheet count before processing.

~Avi
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I have not still received the tokens for bounty! I participated in twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns. Please, check it out and send me the tokens at last.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I haven't received the coins of IXT,Registration number in the table:818
my wallet 0xf160066aBBba5D1Be2a9D1E37ca7AFbf09c08731
do not always put your wallet here sometime's you need to read/backread so that you will know what is happening in this campaign better to backread now you are just flooding the thread. by the way you copy your ethereum address and find it on pastebin that avirunes posted here.
Activity: 406
I haven't received the coins of IXT,Registration number in the table:818
my wallet 0xf160066aBBba5D1Be2a9D1E37ca7AFbf09c08731
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
hi manager please check
i not receive reward from twitter bounty (position 846)
this is my mew 0xDA38C2A855f7774266E1f998172e0fB3E822cf0d

thanks
look here guys
This is the final CSV sheet : https://pastebin.com/4Y9ahfB0
no:1002 - 1xxx unpaid (wait ann from avirunes or jamal)
just waiting my no : 1246 Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
hi manager please check
i not receive reward from twitter bounty (position 846)
this is my mew 0xDA38C2A855f7774266E1f998172e0fB3E822cf0d

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Please guys have some patience . We are working out on this situation.

ATM I don't want anyone to spam their channels/groups. We are working out on this
Activity: 210
Seriously ? What the hell is tokenmarket thinking , thinks they can run from their responsibilities , they owe us fuckton of tokens yet they still stood in silence , i hope we hear good news from Avirunes or Jamal soon , since Avirunes say he already contacted tokenmarket and it seems like decide not to answer it so i might say i doubt tokenmarket as an reliable escrow or some things , i still hope i get my tokens also
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
This is the final CSV sheet : https://pastebin.com/4Y9ahfB0

Press Ctrl+F and find your BTC address. If it is not there then PM me.
My address is in the table, but I didn't get tokens. 0x8DEa543e7409d12a38eFA88D2685410f85528bC9

No need to panic. That means they are still paying .. they haven't finished yet...

I will get a confirmation from them Tommo.
Can I start to panic now? Two days have passed, but in the air is still dead silence.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
How long time signature campaign has run for? Thanks

it has been going for about a month, but they decided to stop it 3 weeks earlier because of the dangers of hacking. The payments were cut 2x but later they were restored.
Activity: 586
How long time signature campaign has run for? Thanks
Activity: 616
I havent received too yet, am number 97 blog and media final spreedsheet.
you can check your ETH address in the pastebin that avirunes post here. just copy your eth address and you can the find in your browser then try to find your address as i can remember number #1001 and above still doesn't paid. hope this help
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I havent received too yet, am number 97 blog and media final spreedsheet.
Activity: 1204
hello manager please check again
i not receive reward from signature and twitter bount
this is my add 0xa4f215393866dac5824DEDd060B75b20185EE0a6

thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I am do not know why to date i am still not yet received payment of this project.
previous i have send my details in here.
it is still long??

Activity: 322
why i not received payment twitter and facebook?
my number spreadsheet
facebook: 103
twitter: 146
they will fix it just wait for the next update of avirunes he/she will update it for sure the participants have no choice except to wait almost all of the participants in facebook is not getting paid. have some updates campaign manager thank you
Activity: 672
why i not received payment twitter and facebook?
my number spreadsheet
facebook: 103
twitter: 146
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Not yet received my IXT, looks like we have to wait for tokenmarket to release payments for the remaining batch

Cant wait to see this project take off as I believe in their business idea it's very practical.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I received the bounty. Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

I don't know but for some reason tokenmarket paid only some address. While checking their token address from which they sent IXT tokens, they sent only entries to entries from 1 to 1001 in this list :  https://pastebin.com/4Y9ahfB0.

I think they didn't have yet paid the remainining which is entry #1002 to #1419. If anyone is wondering then it is because of this. Some of the address were deleted from list since they were invalid address.

I was actually waiting for Jamal to talk to them (but he is offline since tommo) but now I will step up and give this message to tokenmarket.

Also since we already provided the final sheet there will be no changes in sheet. All of the participants had fair time to post and change their eth address.

Final sheet we sent to tokenmarket : https://pastebin.com/4Y9ahfB0
Address paid : Entry #1 to #1001 (in the above pastebin)
Address unpaid : Entry #1002 to #1419 (in the above pastebin)

-Avirunes

Thanks for the update, I'm sure we'll receive it soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: