Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 9. (Read 68634 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
It seems like an unpaid bounty participant will not get paid for all forms of any campaign, I really do not expect any more for the payments I've been making in an article blog campaign. When I have been getting stake and Token IXT in my spreadsheets in Order number 142 but it has been so long when payment yesterday was given until now I do not have that payment. Who is responsible for this payment, I do not think anyone will pay for our bounty campaign.
Activity: 1204
hello when you pay my reward from bounty insurex signature and twitter ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Oh come on tokenmarket/avirunes ..at least give us news , but you guys stood in silence instead , as i said guys just spam tokenmarket slack/tele channel .. these guys is not professional and basically dont give a damn about this bounty
Activity: 420
Too much drama for this poor bounty.

Next time i will insure against bad bounty campagin lol )
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
I have not followed the topic. Tell me if you can already withdraw the bounty reward. If so, where? On MEW by adding a token to Insure manual? And I have another question - when will the output token on the stock market? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Activity: 486
Any exchanges currently selling IXT?
Right now is was traded at hitbtc and etherdelta as per https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/insurex/#markets
but later it will be listed in bittrex and liqui, there are more good news coming so keep your bounty.

That will be like 4 different exchanges in the long run. That is great. Hopefully it would be added to bittrex before the end of this month. I would prefer trading there than on any other exchange for IXT.
Activity: 282
Why is the team silent? They threw participants bounty? Answer the scammers !!!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Huh Huh ???i have not receivet my IXT token for twitter bounty campaign Huh Huh Huh

answer plz

me too still waiting... can you tell a date when bounty reward  will received?
Activity: 406
Hi Dev did not receive the award for bounty Facebook and Twitter my address to ETH 0x1F75a4633A9898Ff2644323F7EE402a42aF87FD9  When I get coins for the IXT company for bounty companies, why do not you pay?
Activity: 322
i am waiting for the right exchanger etherdelta is not deserve by this successful ico and i am hoping that his token will be put in bittrex or poliniex kind of a big exchanger etherdelta is not good exchanger for me at all.
Activity: 143
Huh Huh ???i have not receivet my IXT token for twitter bounty campaign Huh Huh Huh

answer plz

IXT is new token, there is no IXT at Tokens balance list.
Maybe, you can try to find it at Transaction History and clicking Tokens. And then you must add IXT token using "add custom tokens".
(my wallet is at myetherwallet.com)

I hope it will help you
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

answer plz
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Bro i have also added their address couple of weeks ago but i have not received the tokens yet, waiting and waiting.
Activity: 449
World peace
I added the address of the contract, the decimal, the symbol and the IXT tokens appeared.
In the purse appeared 103 tokens, for the company fb and twitter
Information how to add a token to MyEtherWallet so that it is displayed.
https://medium.com/@insurex_team/ixt-token-distribution-163f67bd7c50
https://twitter.com/insurextech/status/889123708866088962
Maybe someone will help it .
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
When will you give our bounty rewards? Others got their bounty a week ago...
How do you run campaigns?
The team is not competent, they can not solve the simple task of distributing awards. How will they lead the project))))) Huh
To drink tequila on the beach, a lot of mind is not necessary)))!!!

Where are our awards? They are scammers, they deceive those who worked for them, the project is not honest first, what will happen next?
Activity: 448
Hi dear
I am worry about my rewards
Still not receive it

Whats the problem? When will you distribute?
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 210
hello, how long i received my bounty insurex sir?
Dev said bounty should have been sent to all bounty campaign participants!
whats wrong with tokenmarket escrow?
 Huh Huh Huh If you need help, you can contact me. yeah please fix it ma bro

yeah im a bit paranoid too , how the hell it takes so long for the rest of the members , and yet neither tokenmarket or avirunes still not give any info for us , if its still pending for a week better spam their telegram or other contacts lol , come on tokenmarket you owe us
Pages:
Jump to: