Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 58. (Read 68668 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Hi,

So I wish to put some effort into writing an article about you, some real effort, something fun, engaging and understandable... But then I read the rules and see only 1 post per 'free media' is allowed such as Steemit, Newbium, Medium etc. That's ok.

Yet looking at the google drive list I see a lot of users having placed multiple posts, for example 3 or 4 on Steemit alone, and they are registered. Even worse, I see someone who wrote 3 times the same article on the very same platform earning his stakes.

I wish to participate, but I'm not one who enjoys fighting below the belt. I wish to put in something cool, something of quality, something more than a copy here and a paste there... But, although for fun too, if I end up with hardly any stakes because I refuse to spam or copy/paste like a maniac, I'm out... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Lol this issue needs to be addressed better. I just checked if this is true and one indian guy had like 4 videos where he said basically nothing new. He just made 4 videos like 1 about the team, 1 about the roadmap and so on just to get the bounty, nothing useful. He doesn't even have much views, views should play big part in determinating the stakes.

Well if the video's are different and the rules accept multiple posts on the same platform, no problem for me. But there really is someone on there with 3 (or 4?) times the very same post on Steemit (and apart from other free platforms). Now that does bother me.

What about views tho? Do videos with 100 views deserve as much as videos with 1000+ views. This, and quality, should play big part in determinating stakes.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
this is my first on signature campaign sir,... And I'm a bit confused with it.
i have some questions,
when signature end? Does the signature end equal to the end of ico?
give me the answer please,... thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

So I wish to put some effort into writing an article about you, some real effort, something fun, engaging and understandable... But then I read the rules and see only 1 post per 'free media' is allowed such as Steemit, Newbium, Medium etc. That's ok.

Yet looking at the google drive list I see a lot of users having placed multiple posts, for example 3 or 4 on Steemit alone, and they are registered. Even worse, I see someone who wrote 3 times the same article on the very same platform earning his stakes.

I wish to participate, but I'm not one who enjoys fighting below the belt. I wish to put in something cool, something of quality, something more than a copy here and a paste there... But, although for fun too, if I end up with hardly any stakes because I refuse to spam or copy/paste like a maniac, I'm out... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Lol this issue needs to be addressed better. I just checked if this is true and one indian guy had like 4 videos where he said basically nothing new. He just made 4 videos like 1 about the team, 1 about the roadmap and so on just to get the bounty, nothing useful. He doesn't even have much views, views should play big part in determinating the stakes.

Well if the video's are different and the rules accept multiple posts on the same platform, no problem for me. But there really is someone on there with 3 (or 4?) times the very same post on Steemit (and apart from other free platforms). Now that does bother me.
Activity: 210
When I see Jamal is the bounty campaign manager, I usually try to join the campaign, because I know it will be a success. We can expect a one week delay to see everything sorted out (he is usually in charge of other simultaneous campaigns), but he is quite flexible with people's mistakes and try to solve everything for them, as long as it is not against the rules. Thanks. And "let the games start"!
Agree I think jamal is nice he was so flexible to every participant , maybe he also understand a Jr. member like me who this is my first time to joining in signature campaign. But I really curious, why so much people lookslike hate him soo much? but I dont really care, insurex choose a right person to handle his bounty campaign
Yeah ,, .. very many projects are done by sir this last day, but he remains consistent in all areas of his project. Everything will run smoothly and successfully. Thank you for jamal and project team.
Activity: 118
I feel lucky to have followed the bounty signature campaign and facebook and twitter campaign. I am very grateful to Jamal and team that support this project. I will do my best to support the performance of this project. God bless!
Activity: 143
I've joined twitter bounty campaign. I like the project and it looks like ICO is going really good!
Hi,

Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
i think bounty manager must re-check again for blog campaign i see mistake with blog post number #81 on spreedsheet he make post on new blogspot and content just copy paste but he get approve  Undecided you can see to make sure i am not wrong http://insurex.blogspot.co.id/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
I have joined the signature bounty campaign
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
I have joined i twitter and facebook bounty. waiting for it to start

Lol you be spammin the thread hard with useless stuff just for the stakes...-
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I have joined the sighnature bounty campaign Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
The amount of tokens earned on the bounty can somehow be known?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined the company signature. Thank you. A good start. Earn together
Activity: 462
I have fill up the signature campaign bounty form and hoping to be accepted, thank you everyone !
Activity: 406
Tell me please bounty Facebook and Twitter is over?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined the company signature. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: