Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 62. (Read 68668 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
this social media campaign update at the viral exchange, how about previous work? it will be calculate?
hope success for this project!
Activity: 196
Join INSUREX bounty camping twitter & Fcaebook  Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
All rank updates requested in thread were dealt and updated in sheet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I can do bengali translation if you need. Thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have already change my signature from jr to member signature , because my rank is raising during the campaign , is there the stake will raising too dev ?
what for dude, its note change your payments. it just change the logo signature. I already asked mr. Jamal about a problem like you, he told me to send a message to avirenuss. Who is avirenuss? I do not know it either
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I have already change my signature from jr to member signature , because my rank is raising during the campaign , is there the stake will raising too dev ?
Activity: 218
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Joined facebook and twiiter campain.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Wow, I found my name was updated on the spreadsheet just after I signed up, the manager is so fast, I like the efficiency and I think it is good start of this signature campaign. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 772
Merit: 252
Hello dev,
I've got new rank Full Member, could you update spreadsheet my rank from Member to Full Member and I also added avatar.
I changed signature for rank Full Member.
Thanks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Still, I don't find any retweets and Tweets TVE, how long it will take to get those RT on TVE. Jamal, please confirm already you have divided the bounties for TVE but I don't  see anything there?
Activity: 594
Finished registering facebook and twitter campaign
I have followed all the rules, I have filled the registration form correctly, and I also like your post on facebook, and share it to the public

Also has to post your post on twitter,
Finished registering facebook and twitter campaign
Can I still follow your social media campaign?
Activity: 244

you can make a correct entry by submitting your details again. OP will be updated.

I made a typo in my twitter application, should I just reapply?
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
By mistake I typed a wrong entry in the google doc form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QlbETkBQAgnSJth5Na2ypQL-RaE_b1tddBX1rqT5ZK8/edit#gid=654463381
I had selected whitepaper but it selected ann thread. My entry number is 19. Could you please update this information on the OP as well that I've completed the ann/bounty and whitepaper translation?

you can make a correct entry by submitting your details again. OP will be updated.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
This is good decision,seperate form introduced for facebook and twitter bounties along with TVE platform
I joined facebook and twitter bounties as usual
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
By mistake I typed a wrong entry in the google doc form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QlbETkBQAgnSJth5Na2ypQL-RaE_b1tddBX1rqT5ZK8/edit#gid=654463381
I had selected whitepaper but it selected ann thread. My entry number is 19. Could you please update this information on the OP as well that I've completed the ann/bounty and whitepaper translation?
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
jamalaezaz, why do you have DENT signature and avatar while you promoting IXT? Shocked
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I completed and submitted Japanese translation already but now they give a reservation for another one who is newbie rank level. Can I receive any bounty?
I got few complaints from Japanese users that they are not able to read your translated thread. that means you used google translation or some other kind of translation bot to translate the thread.

so I've disqualified your thread and hired another person.. he's a newbie in this forum only.
Pages:
Jump to: