Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 69. (Read 68668 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is not facebook being updated? Because you have few postings Sad Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Good day campaign manager jamalaezaz and Insurex team. I have just signed up for the signature campaign.
I would also like to reserve translations for Filipino/Tagalog and/or Esperanto languages. I can do the Main ANN thread, whitepaper or any other pages that you need translation for. Thanks and good luck to everyone here

bump. I have just been promoted to Member rank now. do i have to resubmit on the google forms or just notify the campaign manager on this thread and through private message? thanks in advance

Jamal have already answered it. But just send a PM also, so that there isn't any chance of missing. Same stands to other participants as well.

I have already updated your rank Smiley

hello dev ,., i will change ETH address .,., Old ETH address : 0xa2C1BD9ABB5422949fF70f282328Ce2622C533df . New ETH Address : 0x36Fef8678944d9FEa67ea28f23Fef98098dE0995 ( Spreadsheet facebook number : 327 and Spereadsheet twitter number : 453 ) please update me in spreadsheet list participant .,. thanks dev ,.,

Quoted for reference.. And making changes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Joined Twitter and Facebook bounty Campaign
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Hi, I want to reserve Chinese translation and moderation bounty.

Portfolio:
1. Aeternity   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18130450
2. Lunyr   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18145746
3. EncryptoTel   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18684058
4. EXSCUDO   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18567749

I helped Taas moderation if you still remember me.   Smiley

I will not be available after 24th, but I don't get any confirmation of this offer, so I have to withdraw my reservation here. TY
Activity: 294
hello dev ,., i will change ETH address .,., Old ETH address : 0xa2C1BD9ABB5422949fF70f282328Ce2622C533df . New ETH Address : 0x36Fef8678944d9FEa67ea28f23Fef98098dE0995 ( Spreadsheet facebook number : 327 and Spereadsheet twitter number : 453 ) please update me in spreadsheet list participant .,. thanks dev ,.,
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Is this campaign still accepting participants for signature? I join yesterday but until now i did not accept in the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
I joined to twitter bounty campagin!
thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Some of you might not get paid in the end. It is runned by Jamal check his trust its filled with discontent on how he manages his campaign better let Avirnus run this or risk not getting paid in the end or expect delayed and missing payments.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Will be updating sheets in a bit.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
1: Like the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/InsureX-1467549329975479

What is there to like if the latest news from 9.06.2017?HuhHuh?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Good day campaign manager jamalaezaz and Insurex team. I have just signed up for the signature campaign.
I would also like to reserve translations for Filipino/Tagalog and/or Esperanto languages. I can do the Main ANN thread, whitepaper or any other pages that you need translation for. Thanks and good luck to everyone here

bump. I have just been promoted to Member rank now. do i have to resubmit on the google forms or just notify the campaign manager on this thread and through private message? thanks in advance
you've done the right thing. just wait your rank will be updated shortly.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Hello all,

I would be assisting Jamal in some of the managerial part of this campaign. However my work ATM is limited only to some of bounty campaigns , but I will make sure I am available in answering to any of your queries you have which is not specified in main post or you have any doubt of the same.

- Avirunes

Also please note that blog and media content should content your Bitcoin talk URL. Any content found without it is marked as Rejected in the sheet.

Please edit the content and PM me so that I can edit the sheet with correct details.

Hello Avirunes..
Two days ago, I'm already send you a PM about Blog Bounties, and
I'm done edit my blog with my Btctalk URL. But I see in spreadsheets it's still not yet updated.
Please check again, Thank you.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
i've done Joined Twitter and Facebook bounty Campaign.

Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 486

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
I would like to reserve Romanian Translation if possible.

Previous work:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1969082
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sorry I made a double entry on the signature bounty form can you delete the first one please.
Activity: 486
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Can I reserve Chinese ANN and whitepaper translation?
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
When will "Reserved translations" be updated or is it first come first served?
Pages:
Jump to: