Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 67. (Read 68668 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
They don't even care about translation campaign. Multiple translations which submit from people but maybe they have no notification that accept or not

i can't see that what you are talking about in the translators spreadsheet. there is only one duplicate entry by the same person.

Multiple translations done but accepting only for 4 members who reserved? The rest of members will be ignored for bounty?
No. no one will be ignored. all applications will be reviewed and only right persons will be accepted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Jamal, can you please confirm my reservation of the Dutch translation? Thank you.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
They don't even care about translation campaign. Multiple translations which submit from people but maybe they have no notification that accept or not

i can't see that what you are talking about in the translators spreadsheet. there is only one duplicate entry by the same person.

Multiple translations done but accepting only for 4 members who reserved? The rest of members will be ignored for bounty?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

Activity: 114
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Is this campaign still accepting participants for signature? I join yesterday but until now i did not accept in the campaign.

He won't pay. Look at his rep even mods and admins say he is shady.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined Twitter and Facebook bounty Campaign
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I already signed up for the Viral Exchange site for the social media bounty. That means, what ever I earn there is the ACTUAL bounty? No additional bounties from the admins or devs here. Is that right?
that is right.
you'll receive payment directly from theviralexchange.
Activity: 314
joining the signature campaign..

but i just want to ask if there are problems in the BB code for junior members? it seems not right..

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It is facebook and twitter campaign is close??
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I already signed up for the Viral Exchange site for the social media bounty. That means, what ever I earn there is the ACTUAL bounty? No additional bounties from the admins or devs here. Is that right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Joined Twitter and Facebook bounty Campaign
Activity: 122
joined signature campaign sir, i hope this project can be famous and get high rate on exchange. keep spirit dev and team, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
I joined the signature campaign and added the code and the avatar today. I hope to be accepted.

A brief note: The Google spreadsheet link in OP is not clickable.

Does the signature campaign run as long as the ICO goes (31st July 2017)? It is not clear to me from the opening post.

And does it mean that only a total of 50 posts must be made? So I do not have to write a certain number of posts per week?

Thanks!

You got it all correct.

please update table and write who and how much receive. Thank you !

I am not gonna hurry up this thing and might make up some mistake. I have something to confirm about it and I will update the sheet as soon as my queries are answered. Smiley

Please note that Social Media Campaign is now called off. New registrations will not be eligible for payout.
Activity: 210
thanks for the bounty, i am already joined this signature campaign not added code. please accept me dev, i will check on spreadsheet tomorrow. good luck and god bless you all.   
Activity: 118
joined sosial media campaign (facebook, twitter), and joined to signature too. i will following update tread and social media everyday, thanks for the chance and good luck for team. hopefully for this project!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Insurex social media bounty campaign move to viral exchange ?
and then how about previous work, whether did not get anything ?

Guys how about twitter for example on today i retweet your 5 message how i understand i dont receive money from this i receive money only from viral yes ?

I am really unsure of as of now why they are starting in two platforms. I have asked Jamal to explain the same.

Meanwhile I think I should give the difference between the two, one here is based on pool. That means campaign here will distribute on the basis of total no. of participants while viral exchange will distribute 1 XT  token irrespective of total count of participants .

It is just like PPLNS and PPS in short that we have in mining.

Shoot any questions regarding this so that Jamal can answer all at once.
We are not in 2platforms we've closed from here. So we are only on theviralexchange.

For the previous work here we've fixed 10,000 Tokens are  to pay everyone. 5 stakes per week for the 2 weeks.
please update table and write who and how much receive. Thank you !
Activity: 322
I joined the signature campaign and added the code and the avatar today. I hope to be accepted.

A brief note: The Google spreadsheet link in OP is not clickable.

Does the signature campaign run as long as the ICO goes (31st July 2017)? It is not clear to me from the opening post.

And does it mean that only a total of 50 posts must be made? So I do not have to write a certain number of posts per week?

Thanks!

Signature Campaign

Budget: 30% of total Bounty Pool will be allocated for the Signature Campaign Program.

Payment will be based on weekly stakes:

Jr Member and Member: 15 stakes/weeks
Full Member: 30 stakes/week
Sr Member: 50 stakes/week
Hero and Legendary: 80 stakes/week
Full Member and upwards can get 5 additional stakes every week for adding Avatars to Profile.

Rules, Terms and Conditions:

1: Keep the signature until the end of the campaign, removing the signature in middle of campaign will disqualify you.
2: You must do a total of 50 posts during the period of the campaign.
3: Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted,
4: Eligible posts must be 75 character long, shorter than 75 character will not be counted.
5: Payment will be done at the end of the ICO along with all bounties.
6: keep your signature until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count (allow at least one week to count posts) removing signature before post count will disqualify you.
7: Newbies are not allowed to join.
Activity: 756
Hello.. I will Joined social media bounty campaign. Thanks
Good luck  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: