Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY] KNOWLEDGE🌟- BOUNTY IS OVER | Identity Verification REQUIRED🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 31316 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Hello! Tell me, please, when will the token distribution begin for the bounty program?
There were conditions until May 11! Today, May 10, but no coins!
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Hello, Bounty Managers!

Did not receive my tokens:
twitter 5688 tokens
facebook 3,6828 tokens
telegram 3,82 tokens

Nita Kaminski

old wallet address    0x6Fe02A49F5F559f06e9cc06Cbf56a222D0cfa188
new wallet address  0xcD8b86aC0Ea3FB7138647B4f9e4e6e0846eeDB49

Please send me my tokens.

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Sir,
Sorry, I could not pass KYC before,
Tell me, do I still have a reward?

You can pass it now.
Done
my eth: 0x779e4b05e94bb0c164234349c7f3401bd0d8144c
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Sir,

You can pass it now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Sir,

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hello, the article on spreadsheet ! No 678 was rejected but no reason is given. Please at least, provide any reason so I may fix that to other articles.! I did my best though !

Hello.

Thank you!

Fixed.

But this article from other user https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blessedsajal-1905803
Thank you to you too 😃
Bounty Manager
Hello, manager!
Why i have 0 stake for video content?
Spreadsheet - 77 ?

Hello.

On the check time (END ICO) there are only 83 views.
Video with Less then 100 Views will not be accepted.
Activity: 406
Hello, manager!
Why i have 0 stake for video content?
Spreadsheet - 77 ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Twitter, Facebook, wallets and multi-accounts updated. Please recheck it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGOorSQOa49MqR8n0l540hu0azLuMYBszzB2a2iBpBs/edit#gid=1784378066

Thanks for your good work here in spreadsheets buzness-game. When you think about the Knowledge tokens distribution? What you know about the listing in exchanges? Thanks. Good luck!
Bounty Manager
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hello! My congratulations 🎊 I want to say that my last mew was stolen , and I need to change it for new one that is on my private cabinate! I can give you all proofs. It’s just for bounty stakes.
twitter - @borisb3773
email - [email protected]
Lost mew - 0x6f256409Ca66924C41bf5426909d27056Ee7404e
new mew - (that one is on my cabinate) 0x2bc66E9b7c4c9c2C43841273f3f3BB67cE8d9C80
Bounty Manager
Hello, the article on spreadsheet ! No 678 was rejected but no reason is given. Please at least, provide any reason so I may fix that to other articles.! I did my best though !

Hello.

Thank you!

Fixed.

But this article from other user https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blessedsajal-1905803
You are deceiving bounty hunters.

You had to state KYC at the beginning. This way, you found a way for not to pay at least Telegram bounty hunters.

No one would bother KYC for just 3 tokens prize. And guess what?

You retain 10 thousand tokens for yourself by not distributing.

Fellow bounty hunters! Do not send your KYC to everywhere. You can end up your private info stolen and used for crime in the future.

Knowledge.io is domiciled in the United States of America.  We are subject to laws of the United States of America, and therefore must follow them.  The company has been domiciled in the United States since day one of our bounty program.  You agreed to work with us, and as such you must understand the legal requirements of a bounty program that is run for a US company.

In order to transmit tokens to bounty participants, we must have a 3rd party specializing in this area verify your identity.  This is not KYC/AML, rather it is simply identity verification to verify the recipient of the tokens is not in violation of OFAC requirements.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

We don't store the data. It's handled by a 3rd party identity verification company, ICOS ID, who specializes in this business and they will remove the data on request by the user. So you can verify and then be approved, wait for your tokens, and then immediately request the 3rd party company to remove your info the next day.

Please understand that we cannot violate the laws of our country and risk putting the entire platform and it's members in jeopardy for someone who does not wish to follow the process which we are required to follow by law.  If you do not wish to perform a simple identity verification, then we cannot distribute your tokens.  All tokens will be allocated, and once you do a simple identity verification (NOT KYC/AML) which is processed by an independent 3rd party company for everyone's protection, then we will distribute your tokens.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reasonable and understands the situation who has already completed the Identity Verification for their efforts and the patience while we work on the token distribution.

But the distribution time has already gone. I am a little nervous now.
Activity: 49
You are deceiving bounty hunters.

You had to state KYC at the beginning. This way, you found a way for not to pay at least Telegram bounty hunters.

No one would bother KYC for just 3 tokens prize. And guess what?

You retain 10 thousand tokens for yourself by not distributing.

Fellow bounty hunters! Do not send your KYC to everywhere. You can end up your private info stolen and used for crime in the future.

Knowledge.io is domiciled in the United States of America.  We are subject to laws of the United States of America, and therefore must follow them.  The company has been domiciled in the United States since day one of our bounty program.  You agreed to work with us, and as such you must understand the legal requirements of a bounty program that is run for a US company.

In order to transmit tokens to bounty participants, we must have a 3rd party specializing in this area verify your identity.  This is not KYC/AML, rather it is simply identity verification to verify the recipient of the tokens is not in violation of OFAC requirements.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

We don't store the data. It's handled by a 3rd party identity verification company, ICOS ID, who specializes in this business and they will remove the data on request by the user. So you can verify and then be approved, wait for your tokens, and then immediately request the 3rd party company to remove your info the next day.

Please understand that we cannot violate the laws of our country and risk putting the entire platform and it's members in jeopardy for someone who does not wish to follow the process which we are required to follow by law.  If you do not wish to perform a simple identity verification, then we cannot distribute your tokens.  All tokens will be allocated, and once you do a simple identity verification (NOT KYC/AML) which is processed by an independent 3rd party company for everyone's protection, then we will distribute your tokens.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reasonable and understands the situation who has already completed the Identity Verification for their efforts and the patience while we work on the token distribution.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Please answer our questions
Ask and you do not respond
Distributed?
No movement of tokens yet
I still have not been able to access anything
Merit: 100
Hey. tell me please, when there will be a distribution of tokens? It is written that 6.05, but already 7.05 and I never got tokens on the wallet
When will the distribution of coins in the bounty ??
When we see coins on WEM

Please read information here:
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/knw-token-distribution-bounty-extension-dates-b9b743ae3bd

Bounty's distribution is scheduled for May 6 at 11:00 pm EST

I activated the account via KYC and put the wallet itself and did not get anything
Twitter - Facebook - Telegram
When will the transmitter be sent as the time has expired provided
Also how do I know how much I got on Twitter and also on Facebook

I guess distribution have not started yet.
The distribution should have started by now.
No movement of tokens till now
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
When will the distribution of coins in the bounty ??
When we see coins on WEM

Please read information here:
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/knw-token-distribution-bounty-extension-dates-b9b743ae3bd

Bounty's distribution is scheduled for May 6 at 11:00 pm EST

I activated the account via KYC and put the wallet itself and did not get anything
Twitter - Facebook - Telegram
When will the transmitter be sent as the time has expired provided
Also how do I know how much I got on Twitter and also on Facebook
Pages:
Jump to: