Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY] KNOWLEDGE🌟- BOUNTY IS OVER | Identity Verification REQUIRED🚀🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 31316 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
change the myetherwallet in the facebook company
Old ETH wallet - 0x8e65028a1b1f35bcfff35f97cb59c272a48012cf
New ETH wallet - 0x70057a69853e9e89d59e1e8e56576f3c2230ea78

If you want to change ETH Wallet address. Log In and go to "CHANGE ETH WALLET REQUEST"
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
please change my wallet (facebook campaign)
old address: 0x04633939be6d883202994C4fA60C736F21886A43
new address: 0xaEBbb152d741b790a9bE1a46C6E92E3BC95f8740
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
At the end of the campaign, you do not trust to us and ask to pass your KYC.
Why did you not tell us about this in the beginning? Maybe I do not trust you to share my personal data with you
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
TO ALL BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS

Knowledge.io is domiciled in the United States of America.  We are subject to laws of the United States of America, and therefore must follow them.  The company has been domiciled in the United States since day one of our bounty program.  You agreed to work with us, and as such you must understand the legal requirements of a bounty program that is run for a US company.

In order to transmit tokens to bounty participants, we must have a 3rd party specializing in this area verify your identity.  This is not KYC/AML, rather it is simply identity verification to verify the recipient of the tokens is not in violation of OFAC requirements.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

We don't store the data. It's handled by a 3rd party identity verification company, ICOS ID, who specializes in this business and they will remove the data on request by the user. So you can verify and then be approved, wait for your tokens, and then immediately request the 3rd party company to remove your info the next day.

Please understand that we cannot violate the laws of our country.  If you do not wish to perform a simple identity verification, then we cannot distribute your tokens.

No one has the right to change the rules at the end of the bounty! Why was not written in the beginning of the bounty about the kyk Huh
With these movements you now have many unhappy investors and bounty participants.
Activity: 27
Facebook Campaign
Username: Daria Sv
Change my eth address please!!!
old address: 0xcB1D4722713D3EbBe7c38fD1AF745c43aCE90892
new address: 0x54468F5A9a3Fc3CEe51DAA4C999Ee762E3f84352

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 476
Bounty you joined: Telegram
telegram username: @Rakhimovicht
old address: 0x6EfbB99eE774ba9D15f4549906bA63BaC8Aad352
New address: 0xD69663058c6849eF9Bf37EFcaf55a1d552Acd595

Spreadsheet no: 680

Thank you in advance
Activity: 714
Merit: 1
change the myetherwallet in the facebook company
Old ETH wallet - 0x8e65028a1b1f35bcfff35f97cb59c272a48012cf
New ETH wallet - 0x70057a69853e9e89d59e1e8e56576f3c2230ea78
Activity: 518
Merit: 15

Knowledge.io is domiciled in the United States of America.  We are subject to laws of the United States of America, and therefore must follow them.  The company has been domiciled in the United States since day one of our bounty program.  You agreed to work with us, and as such you must understand the legal requirements of a bounty program that is run for a US company.

In order to transmit tokens to bounty participants, we must have a 3rd party specializing in this area verify your identity.  This is not KYC/AML, rather it is simply identity verification to verify the recipient of the tokens is not in violation of OFAC requirements.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

We don't store the data. It's handled by a 3rd party identity verification company, ICOS ID, who specializes in this business and they will remove the data on request by the user. So you can verify and then be approved, wait for your tokens, and then immediately request the 3rd party company to remove your info the next day.

Please understand that we cannot violate the laws of our country.  If you do not wish to perform a simple identity verification, then we cannot distribute your tokens.

You should have told us at the beginning of the bounty campaign. I respect the laws, however, the requirements had been told us at the beginning.  You cannot change the rule at the end of the campaign.  Actually I don't trust the Bounty Manager and Developers. Therefore, i won't do KYC. I I followed all the rules during the bounty campaign. Now, they don't want to give my deserved tokens. Bountyplatform is also responsible from this trick. They should have informed us at the beginning.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Even if I personally do not like identity verification to participate in a bounty campaign, I have to admit that given the different realities of each country, it is understandable. Everyone can understand that laws must be respected, so it's not another option. Good luck to all!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Why didn't you publish this message in the thread at the beginning?
In any case, changing the rules at the last moment is a kind of deception. This is just a trick that you do not want to pay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Dear admin i still didnt get bounty tokens. Where is problem? verification is ok wallet too
Activity: 62
#JOIN 

Twitter campaign

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Pointweb_ru
Telegram url: https://t.me/Dmitrf

#JOIN
Facebook campaign

Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.686
Telegram url: https://t.me/Dmitrf
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
what should i do, when i did the kyc ?

On the first page of the topic

( Upd 22.04.2018:

All participants must begin Identity Verification by April 30th.
Approve time - up to 5 days.
Don't forget https://tokens.knowledge.io/profile/edit ETH Wallet must be same with ETH wallet in the bounty campaign.

Stakes will be counted in a week.
Distribution approx. on May 6th).
Activity: 403
what should i do, when i did the kyc ?
Activity: 49

copper member
Activity: 252
#JOIN  

Twitter campaign

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Bambaster22
Telegram url: https://t.me/bambaster

#JOIN
Facebook campaign

Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/bambaster1994
Telegram url: https://t.me/bambaster

#JOIN