Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Logo Contest for YuTü.Co.in ~ Paid in YTC & one of Top Cryptos like BTC - page 4. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

That's truly interesting, bud. Can you add some gold into the mix? I'm thinkin' gold instead of white for the triangle in the middle. Also, do two version using both these html reds: df2926 and bf1d1a instead of the red used now. I like how you used the black in the dots. Make sure that the black is a true 000000.

Thank you Mate..

Here is my revised design together with your suggestions.

Dude, you're making it tough for the users submitting entries in my eye.

Don't know how I missed the following entries, but I like them as well, as well as a Team member McLovin them, especially the first one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42886355
Hi Bruno!, this is my entries to the logo contest, i await your opinion Cheesy

I have 0 experience doing logos, if someone can give me suggestions, i appreciate it

Bud, your attempts are fine. In my mind's eye, I was envisioning something like the last image where you incorporated YTC with the play button. If reading this, submit the same in both html [red.] colors expressed in the OP.
How do I enter this contest?
Please PM me ,, thanks.

Since you can't upload images cuz you's a Newbie, simply provide a link to the image, whereupon I'll upload it for you, bud.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260

Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The site is not accessible FYI.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I'm trying to get the suggestion you gave sir. I already did use the #000000 for black but just applied it on the YuTü word. I changed the red background of the word Co.in to #df2926 for the red. Used #ffd700 for the gold and make it appear as gold. Thank you for your suggestion Sir. That improves me.
Here is my updated entry.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

That's truly interesting, bud. Can you add some gold into the mix? I'm thinkin' gold instead of white for the triangle in the middle. Also, do two version using both these html reds: df2926 and bf1d1a instead of the red used now. I like how you used the black in the dots. Make sure that the black is a true 000000.

Thank you Mate..

Here is my revised design together with your suggestions.

Activity: 184
Merit: 117
Hi Bruno!, this is my entries to the logo contest, i await your opinion Cheesy

I have 0 experience doing logos, if someone can give me suggestions, i appreciate it
Activity: 10
How do I enter this contest?
Please PM me ,, thanks.
Hi mate, this will be my entry for this logo contest. Any suggestions or comments are mostly welcome.

Thanks

Antarogitsu ~

Activity: 195
Hi mate, this will be my entry for this logo contest. Any suggestions or comments are mostly welcome.

Thanks

Antarogitsu ~

just thought id add my take
https://imgur.com/a/xxXaKXl

Quoted, then got the correct URL for your fidget spinner submission.

Corrected Entry plus new one:

A couple of the Team members McLove the first one, bud, of which ... okay ... I concur. The competition is heatin' up, guys.

I want to suggest a couple changes. Instead of FF0000 (red), change it to df2926. Make the black a true 000000. As for the yellow, make it as much gold (ffd700) as possible, keeping the gradient to white (yes, I know that shades of yellow will be in the mix - hit me up if unsure of what I'm tryin' to relay) - I'm in reference to the word segment Co.in inside the red rectangle box.

Others, feel free to submit your suggestions to this very good submission.
Activity: 2
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Corrected Entry plus new one:
Activity: 356
Merit: 118
LEONtheGraphMaster

___Logo Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   DGCL - 2018
___
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Here is my entri :

Hope you like it and best of luck  Smiley

Again, the brand name is spelled YuTü.Co.in ... Change your pics to that spelling with a transparent background opposed to black. BTW, very fine attempts, bud.

In the third one (bottom left), I'd love to see the rectangle/tube aspect in gold opposed to the now red. In fact, make the YuTü. part (including the first period/dot) in a red html hue stipulated in the OP, and Co.in (as depicted) in gold as well, thus projecting a gold coin, above the brand's name projecting a gold TV/video screen.
Activity: 208
Here is my entri :

Hope you like it and best of luck  Smiley
My entries
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @Han2x

Nice submissions, bud. On the last one (bottom right), capitalize the T and the second "u" should be --> ü (notice the two dot thingies). I mentioned that one cuz that's the one that tickles by fancy, but see upon further review, all 4 require the corrections, for our brand is spelled exactly as --> YuTü.Co.in.
Pages:
Jump to: