Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Logo Contest for YuTü.Co.in ~ Paid in YTC & one of Top Cryptos like BTC - page 5. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Another submission by Koffi ...

Wow Shocked its another logo contest , some of the design entry is nice  Grin by the way this is my entry.Hope others like it especially OP

Interesting! How 'bout instead of square red boxes on the left, change them to look like the following red box (no play button in the middle). Just thinkin' outside the cube is all.
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
Wow Shocked its another logo contest , some of the design entry is nice  Grin by the way this is my entry.Hope others like it especially OP

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

@Wipro

Try this color scheme for the image above gleaned from here: https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/

Get rid of the black, making the image transparent.
Applying for this contest:

Bud, you're images weren't generated, nor can I get them to appear. Odd! Maybe the forum is experience a glitch. I'm seeing the following notice which I've seen before but that never effected uploads ...

(FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

I will be participating in this contest. I lost my original account due to a password hack. So I need to build up everything from a scratch.

Any user account will do, bud.

I want to participate on this contest, so where do i send the design? should i post here or send through telegram?

Submit all designs on this thread, guys. Look forward to your submission(s), bud.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Activity: 1190
Merit: 0
I want to participate on this contest, so where do i send the design? should i post here or send through telegram?
Activity: 7
I will be participating in this contest. I lost my original account due to a password hack. So I need to build up everything from a scratch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I want to win this contest sir I have made his logo for this project I hope you like it

Thank you bruno to have to post my logos for and i hope that they will be helpfull Wink Wink

Your welcome, bud.

There has been a couple inquiries by PM pertaining to this logo, thus looking forward to their submissions as well.

The following is another submission by Koffi (not counting towards the five allowable) which I kinda like but the general consensus is that it misses the mark ...

... Perhaps elements can be gleaned for inspiration.

In an attempt to make the above image transparent, this is what was generated ...

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

I believe that the general consensus is that a play button should be incorporated in the logo, of which I concur. That said, please feel free to dig deep into your artistic mind to conjure up your best logo design for YuTü.Co.in (with or without a play button).

Bruno

PS: Don't miss are whitelisted opportunity in taking advantage of our fast-approaching ICO --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yutucoin-get-whitelisted-to-enjoy-deep-discounts-upcoming-ico-4695256

Hey mate, I believe this one really good and I know we have designed these kind of same logo few weeks before itself. This one is awesome but one correction you can do to complete the logo perfect as I believe mate.

Try to make the changes in complete the rectangular shadowy lines to cover to complete YTC design. I think finally you can get the logo like Icon kind of view. It will be really helpful for you.

Are you referencing the first image above or the second image? Also, please restate your alternatives, for I'm having problem ascertaining your suggestions, bud.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Thank you bruno to have to post my logos for and i hope that they will be helpfull Wink Wink

Your welcome, bud.

There has been a couple inquiries by PM pertaining to this logo, thus looking forward to their submissions as well.

The following is another submission by Koffi (not counting towards the five allowable) which I kinda like but the general consensus is that it misses the mark ...

In an attempt to make the above image transparent, this is what was generated ...

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

I believe that the general consensus is that a play button should be incorporated in the logo, of which I concur. That said, please feel free to dig deep into your artistic mind to conjure up your best logo design for YuTü.Co.in (with or without a play button).

Bruno

PS: Don't miss are whitelisted opportunity in taking advantage of our fast-approaching ICO --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yutucoin-get-whitelisted-to-enjoy-deep-discounts-upcoming-ico-4695256

Hey mate, I believe this one really good and I know we have designed these kind of same logo few weeks before itself. This one is awesome but one correction you can do to complete the logo perfect as I believe mate.

Try to make the changes in complete the rectangular shadowy lines to cover to complete YTC design. I think finally you can get the logo like Icon kind of view. It will be really helpful for you.

Your welcome, bud.

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

Bruno

I would like to join the contest. But can you at least pay the BTC amount just after choosing the winner and runner ups and YTC of course after the ICO ends?
And are the BTC funds escrowed?

Would like answers to these 2 questions before starting with the logo.

The above-average cash equivalent prize pool paid via BTC was offered hence having to wait a spell for the award over and beyond the YTC payout. That said, the chances are good that the BTC would be paid out at the onset of the ICO, thus not needing to wait till its end. No escrow, bud.

Bruno
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I would like to join the contest. But can you at least pay the BTC amount just after choosing the winner and runner ups and YTC of course after the ICO ends?
And are the BTC funds escrowed?

Would like answers to these 2 questions before starting with the logo.
Activity: 36
Koffi submitted the following four designs via our Telegram Team page: https://t.me/YuTuYap.

The general consensus is that the first one above is the most promising.
Pages:
Jump to: