Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]✈✈✈ Loyalty Coin Promotion Campaign✈✈✈ [Ended] - page 3. (Read 9692 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Even for Loyalty devs still no answers. I have sent them email last week. Sigh.

We must do an action here and seek help for those people in DT if this project and the manager deserves red trust. I will wait for few more days for Loyalty devs to answer my email.

i have sent an email to dev and no respons too  Embarrassed
maybe you should not waitting dev to replay your email bcause i sent an email about two weeks ago and still got no replay till today  Smiley
sorry for bad english
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Even for Loyalty devs still no answers. I have sent them email last week. Sigh.

We must do an action here and seek help for those people in DT if this project and the manager deserves red trust. I will wait for few more days for Loyalty devs to answer my email.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
iam gonna give Bounty manager Red trust for abondon this campaign without no info for long times

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152469

every participant can joined me
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
no update from bounty manager again. I have requested to update the points on facebook seed also not yet done. how about this bounty
may be a manager will be back in a few days. we can only wait for the manager so he can finish his job well..
and hope that everything can go smoothly as we expect..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
no update from bounty manager again. I have requested to update the points on facebook seed also not yet done. how about this bounty
Activity: 434
dev where are you please update something
we wait until at end of the month, if still no news from manager/dev
we should send a letter to C-cex admin for delisting/frozen the fund of this Loyalty coin.

so better save your work result/progress if we need it
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
As usual still no sign of development nor progress about all the concerns here. They can just get away from this easily?

Will continue to bump this thread to prevent from being forgotten.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The manager is offline since August 28 and never go online till now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Always waiting distribution bounty token,,  hope dev distribution asap,

yeah, me too waiting for distribution
this is the first time i'm using omniwallet
hi dev/campaign manager any update for the bounty

the campaign manager is not online for 10 days. hope that he is okay.
he said on the last update that he should finalizing the spreadsheet it will be pass to the dev of the project.
The Manager explained that he has submitted the finalized sheet to Dev. He also said we should expect payment within one week. However, the expectations are running out and no other update yet.

Let's wait and see.

So it was already submitted? I don't know if Im missed that part but as far as I read on my backread, Venalli/Campaign Manager is having difficulty in counting the Twitter stakes. Because of that, the sheet is still not submitted because Loyalty Devs wants to do payment in whole according to BM.

I think bounty participants must make move here because as days passes by, nothing really happened. I suggest that Loyalty Devs must be responsible to this and do payment distributions to the completed bounties with no problem and leave Twitter payment as of the moment. Im not a part of this bounty but it's really not good to see that a certain project is going to be like this without any updates or just even HI from the Loyalty Devs because I know they are aware of this. Well just an advice.
i'm joining twitter campaign here, but i'm not check this thread some some time ( a week or two do not remember exactly)
so, i'm not aware what happen for the last time.. will try to read some post above and behind then

edited.......
hit by nature disaster... feel sorry for our bounty manager

Nothing. The manager is in distress.
may the disaster that happened to the manager quickly completed and we will wait patiently on the day that has been promised for the distribution of bonty loyalty coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 255

he said on the last update that he should finalizing the spreadsheet it will be pass to the dev of the project.
The Manager explained that he has submitted the finalized sheet to Dev. He also said we should expect payment within one week. However, the expectations are running out and no other update yet.

Let's wait and see.

So it was already submitted? I don't know if Im missed that part but as far as I read on my backread, Venalli/Campaign Manager is having difficulty in counting the Twitter stakes. Because of that, the sheet is still not submitted because Loyalty Devs wants to do payment in whole according to BM.

I think bounty participants must make move here because as days passes by, nothing really happened. I suggest that Loyalty Devs must be responsible to this and do payment distributions to the completed bounties with no problem and leave Twitter payment as of the moment. Im not a part of this bounty but it's really not good to see that a certain project is going to be like this without any updates or just even HI from the Loyalty Devs because I know they are aware of this. Well just an advice.
i'm joining twitter campaign here, but i'm not check this thread some some time ( a week or two do not remember exactly)
so, i'm not aware what happen for the last time.. will try to read some post above and behind then

edited.......

Nothing. The manager is in distress.
Activity: 126

Let's wait and see.

edited.......
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Always waiting distribution bounty token,,  hope dev distribution asap,
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Let's wait and see.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Let's wait and see.
Activity: 294

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I am no longer dizzy because manager is back and gives clear information .. i will wait until payment... hopefully all will be finished soon..
I see loyal here https://c-cex.com/?p=loyal-btc
lets prays,hope when we received this bounty payment,the price is going up to 10k sat/loyalty   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
When distribution payment for bounty social media campaign

Is no update Huh
manager still trying contact Dev for  the payment, and if you can read above, this delayed is from natural disaster, be patient dude

oh sorry I did not read the writing on it, ready and I will wait, thanks for the information.
Pages:
Jump to: