Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain 200 000 $ in tokens - page 24. (Read 4824 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What's the initial amount of LUC for Ether?

1 LUC is not just a lottery ticket, it is a full token, which can be exchanged for another currency or used to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 6
What's the initial amount of LUC for Ether?
Activity: 20
Status form for BCT and FaceBook updated on Dec 12 2017!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
why I have not received yet when I register it on 8 dec
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Can somebody explain me about the prize fund?
The prize fund has three sources of funds: pre-sale sale of tokens - forms the initial prize fund, ensuring the payment of prizes in the first games; sale of the LUK tokens reserve - with increasing demand for LUC tokens for participation in the lottery, the reserve tokens will be subject to sale ensuring the growth of both the prize pool and the jackpot. Is this information that interests you?

Thank you! Can you help me one more time? Do you know smth about the size of the maximum possible first prize?
Look, there are three different games in this lottery. The biggest one is Mega-LuckyToken - the main game of the week, the "MaxiMilion" of the LuckyToken. The minimum jackpot of this game is the equivalent of about $300,000, and the maximum jackpot can be in excess of $ 10 million.

10 millions? It really impressed. And it's really worth to pay attention on this lottery
Activity: 12
Can somebody explain me about the prize fund?
If you join the Bounty campaign and help popularize and develop the project, you will be able to get the reward in the future!

I agree, that if u decided to become an investor, it is in your interests
It's in your best interests if you want to win a jackpot because it depends directly on the number of investors:)
Pages:
Jump to: