Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain 200 000 $ in tokens - page 26. (Read 4824 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Status form for BCT and FaceBook updated on Dec 07 2017!
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
Why is there no wallet on the company's facebook registration form? Ask to specify only mail. How will the tokens be charged? Or will there be a private office?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Can somebody explain me about the prize fund?
Activity: 12
I agree with what would stand in other social networks to look because in Facebook too much spam. Also the Facebook company is quite tiny here - only 25%
Yeah, it makes much more sense to launch the bounty campaign in the part of the internet which is interested in cryptos, and not concentrate solely on Facebook!

as I understand, they chose Facebook, because they themselves are there. in any case, I'm in the bounty on this forum.
I think that they chose Facebook because there they can tell this news as much people as possible. Have you considered this option?
Activity: 56
I agree with what would stand in other social networks to look because in Facebook too much spam. Also the Facebook company is quite tiny here - only 25%
Yeah, it makes much more sense to launch the bounty campaign in the part of the internet which is interested in cryptos, and not concentrate solely on Facebook!

as I understand, they chose Facebook, because they themselves are there. in any case, I'm in the bounty on this forum.

Me too!
It's like a new experience but why did you choose this bounty?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

Activity: 252
why only facebook? I was hoping to joined on twitter.

what about another forums with another opinions??
on my mind it should be better if more people know about this Lottery

except that if it reddit. mostly in other forums all the same people like here.
Activity: 84
Activity: 406
The thing is that facebooks auditory in general, and the Facebook posting itself makes it more viable for the crypto-promoting.

absolutely do not agree. many people in the cryptosphere want to remain anonymous, including in the network. Twitter makes this possible. plus, personally I have more people there who are interested in the cryptosphere than in my friends on the fb. do not really want to create a second page for bounty companies.

u are right about anonymity, but I have a second page on fb. it was not so hard to do it, so I add there only people who interested in crypto. 2 different worlds on 2 different pages of fb.
Activity: 12

I think that soon the promotion will be on other cryptoforums and on Twitter because people talk to each other and they will distribute the information about lottery.

Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
The thing is that facebooks auditory in general, and the Facebook posting itself makes it more viable for the crypto-promoting.

absolutely do not agree. many people in the cryptosphere want to remain anonymous, including in the network. Twitter makes this possible. plus, personally I have more people there who are interested in the cryptosphere than in my friends on the fb. do not really want to create a second page for bounty companies.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 406

I think that Facebook is good social media for bounty's. I'm using it more than twitter, and many other people in the world too (it's only my opinion)
There's a rule that you can't use several fb accounts, but can you do so with BTCtalk? (just to clarify things)
joined. but when do u start campaign? 5th December or January? 2 dates in the topic
It's 5th of December
I am in! Easy peasy lemon squeezy, who wants to add, let's go on FB. We can chat there)
Hope to win!  Roll Eyes
Ermm, win what exactly? I'm not sure that's how it works.
Nice project good luck
Pages:
Jump to: