Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Manager? - page 2. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 17
February 03, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon.  
That's my opinion. Thanks.

May i know what is theprofile link of Sylon? investor wants him to be hired for Lydian ICO. pm me if necessary
[/quot]

is there any bounty manager thread?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
November 04, 2017, 12:51:41 PM
I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon.  
That's my opinion. Thanks.

May i know what is theprofile link of Sylon? investor wants him to be hired for Lydian ICO. pm me if necessary
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 03:10:54 AM
Hi ppl,

I was just wondering what's the typical cost of hiring a bounty manager and do you think it is necessary? I have been reading some threads and some bounty managers under heavy fire for "not-so-well-ran" campaign.

Any particular bounty manager to recommend? Maybe we should start a ranking chart for bounty managers! Smiley

If we are going to have a rank then it's going to be Sylon and jamalaezas  that are on the top that we will see on the result. You can also hire yahoo but he is more focus in btc campaigns and I rarely see him managing bounties.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:15:03 AM
Hi. Only one facebook for 1 company? or multi acc?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

I think post count is not possible through bots
Do you know with Bitmixer or Yobit campaign? Both campaigns used bot for counting their participants posts, but it was abused by some spammer who mostly only made 1 liner post.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 03:16:21 AM
end of the day, we will still need a bounty manager to give it a human touch.

still searching for a bounty manager!!

if open signature campaign and another bounty you can contact

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

all my recomended much experience
Is Jamal still there?
I have not seen it in a few weeks, and the project has been submitted to irfan.pak.
I do not understand where he is going? I like the work of jamal.

Jamal Aezaz is back now and starts new campaigns like earth tokens, zeus, anacoin many more.He was struck with some problem in his native area and internet connections lost there.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2017, 03:30:54 PM
I think post count is not possible through bots for facebook and twitter it is possible to count with Bots. For post counts, we always need the manager because they will check whether the participants are spamming the Forum and if not means he will be awarded as stakes. So it always good to recruit the manager.

I am sorry, but I still don't get it.

Counting the posts just gives you a measuring unit, which allows you to check the range. But how exactly the bounty manager bring people to participate? At the end they also just can advertise your project answer questions about it and try to convince the people to participate. Does it mean they are just reach the participants because of lots and lots of postings? According to the motto, when 100,000 people read the posts, 1000 would participate?

Do I overlook something? Are there more ways to win the partcipants than just to create hundred thousends of postings in any known social network?   

Let's crypto the daily life with BFree Token
www.bfreecoin.io
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 03, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

I think post count is not possible through bots for facebook and twitter it is possible to count with Bots. For post counts, we always need the manager because they will check whether the participants are spamming the Forum and if not means he will be awarded as stakes. So it always good to recruit the manager.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2017, 01:22:01 AM
Interesting topic. I tried to start a similar one with some questions about bounties. Why are they necessary, what they are doing what the team can not do by themselves.

Well, I've got just one answer with recommandations for bounties, but nothing else. Seems like the people don't have a partcular interest in this topic. You know, it's like bounty managers are there so you need them. Not so many people question the real need of bounty.

Here is my small experience in ICO without bounty.

We made our site by ourselves www.bfreecoin.io
Our CTO made the Ethereum based smart contract 
We got 2 days ago online and keep posting in different forums ans social networks
Still there is unfortunetely just 1 ETH on our cintract, although our project is very conservative and already far advanced.

I don't think it is because we don't have a bounty manager. We are just two days online which is not a long time and did'nt advertise before. That es something I would definitely do different next time: making the project known before starting pre ICO.

Will see what happens next days.
September 26, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

Is Jamal still there?
I have not seen it in a few weeks, and the project has been submitted to irfan.pak.

I tried contacting irfan_pak via his website and PM him.... still waiting. Sylon is very responsive Smiley
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
September 26, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

Is Jamal still there?
September 26, 2017, 12:37:37 PM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 08:13:12 AM
Does anyone got an idea that how much they charge per bounty? I am interested to get an idea about this.
They won't ever telling us on public how much their fee when they are managing the bounty/campaign. You can ask them directly through pm but i'm sure you will not get answer.

I believe all bounty manager still human.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 26, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
Does anyone got an idea that how much they charge per bounty? I am interested to get an idea about this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 03:21:29 AM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

September 26, 2017, 02:14:19 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
September 18, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
automated bounty manager? that's an interesting idea.
I think bounty management is a thankless job and requires many hours of staring at the screen and facing a barrage of queries with bounty hunters.
i am still looking for a bounty manager though! hahaha

Something like this https://bitmixer.io/signature.html ?
I think it's just make a forum full of spammers, because the bot can't decide a constructive post, like bitmixer campaign, finally they decided to hire campaign manager for checking post + use bot too for counting the payment and registration.
Yes. That's right. Automated manager isn't good for this forum, altough it'll be easier to counting user's post, but it can't determine which posts are good or contructive, and which are bad posts. Yobit also did that, but they already hired hilariouscando to manage the campaign.
Activity: 208
Merit: 84
🌐 www.btric.org 🌐
September 17, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
I think bounty management is a thankless job and requires many hours of staring at the screen and facing a barrage of queries with bounty hunters.

I think it's just make a forum full of spammers, because the bot can't decide a constructive post, like bitmixer campaign, finally they decided to hire campaign manager for checking post + use bot too for counting the payment and registration.

How would you describe the job description of a good bounty manager?

I've seen quite a variance in what people expect of that position.  I'd be interested to know what you and others think the job should entail (ideally).
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

August 20, 2017, 10:27:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: