Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Manager? - page 3. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
August 20, 2017, 06:43:41 AM
I have heard that there are already also services of automated bounty hunters on the web, anyone knows something more?
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 26, 2017, 03:37:23 AM
The best way to look for one and to answer your question would be to ask for recent bounty campaign managers and pm them, some of them are quite nice and would respond to your questions right away or as long as they are online. You could also check their profiles to make sure they qualify what you are looking for.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 03:03:24 AM
I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon. 
That's my opinion. Thanks.

Why do you think it's necessary? Specifically, I'm wondering: do you tend to trust/want to participate in bounty campaigns that are run by a known manager, rather than the company itself?

Assuming that a company is fine with managing the campaign on its own, do you think there's an advantage in hiring a manager? (in the way the bounty campaign is perceived, perhaps? or for other reasons?)

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
July 26, 2017, 02:27:56 AM
However would someone have an idea on how much a bounty manager would typically charge to run your campaign?
Activity: 82
Merit: 17
July 26, 2017, 12:00:17 AM
thanks for the suggestion!
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 11:53:46 PM
If I were you, I would look at some of the current campaigns. Then, I would message a couple to get a sense of what they do. You should be able to ask basic questions like how much they charge, experience level, etc.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
July 25, 2017, 11:36:53 PM
I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon.  
That's my opinion. Thanks.
Activity: 82
Merit: 17
July 25, 2017, 10:51:35 PM
Hi ppl,

I was just wondering what's the typical cost of hiring a bounty manager and do you think it is necessary? I have been reading some threads and some bounty managers under heavy fire for "not-so-well-ran" campaign.

Any particular bounty manager to recommend? Maybe we should start a ranking chart for bounty managers! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: