Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Mandarin - Cryptocurrency Exchange controlled by the People - page 4. (Read 15582 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
waiting for the bounty for twitter campaign. Excel Cell# 1169
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I received my award for the social media campaign. Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I also receive TNG Token, thank you Mandarin Team to be part of your success.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Thank you manager, I received TNG in myetherwallet from twitter bounty, I hope the price will increase. Thank you dev. I now just waiting to this coin to be listed on the top exhanger like bittrex or mercatox.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
I saw bugs on your site, no newsletter subscription and no sign up or registration stuff. Only log in. Im willing to subscribe to newsletter campaign but no idea where is that. Mandarin.top

My ether wallet address:
0x710058A9A0AE60Dec7087aFA615d50eed4220D5C
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi sir,
i follow the bounty of facebook and have got the token calculation in:
Spreadsheet nomor 486
eth adreess: 0x2DB763d231206e7930f5B7AC9174D05Dc503Cf54

but i have not get the token in my etherwallet
hope you can help.
Thank you sir.
Activity: 462
hi sir,
i follow the bounty of facebook and have got the token calculation in:
Spreadsheet no 11.
eth adreess: 0xCf45bf426DD8A84aEc6767F0103784d99ADBf215

but i have not get the token in my MEW.
hope you can help.
Thank you sir.
Activity: 294
Any idea when it will be listed on any exchange or the exchange itself?
the ICO raised over $1.3m but until now no exchange. what happened?
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I have received a bounty of article campaign payments, congratulations for this huge project. I will wait for further news on token exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Mandarin table

Twitter   483

Facebook 227

Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I got my tokens for blog campaign. Thank you Devs!!! Waiting for your exchange!!!
Activity: 630
I received my token rewards for blog and social media campaign. Thank you dev. I now just waiting to this coin to be listed on the good exhange.
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
I am participating in an article bounty campaign and I have not received TNG token payment at my ETH wallet address, can you please explain why I have not received payment yet? or payment for an article campaign has not been done yet? thank you for your answers.
Activity: 686
hello, I'm participating in bounty blogs & media and I should get 111 tokens in accordance with the data in the spreadsheet but why until now I have not got paid that while the other participants have been paid.
Activity: 518

Good day
I worked for (twitter.com) I have everything nothing in there I didn't coin
I signed on (google.com) I have not received coins . Help .Thank you. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

During the next 2 days, all bounty campaign participants will receive their tokens, apologizing for a small misunderstanding.

We immediately answer the possible question: The change of name will not affect the timing of the launch of the exchange.

If you have any questions, it's better to contact us on facebook, where we respond much faster than on the forum.

With best wishes!

Hi David!

I've tried to contact you on FB unfortunatly I didn't receive a response.
I've submitted my translated WP but received only the tokens for the ANN THread could you please fix this.

Thank you very much  Smiley

Same to me - no response in Facebook and no tokens for blog campaign
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I'm here to confirm that I received my reward on signature campaign thank you for your wonderful campaign and I also I would like to congrats this project for the success but unfortunately I didn't received my Facebook campaign reward. Is there any update regarding on how to exchange this token or if this token already listing on exchange site?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
i think i will get 111TNG, but until now i just receive 55TNG on my MEW
I should get 111 tokens but until now I have not got anything in my mew. do you think this is a mistake?
yeah, thats would be a mistake, if your in spreadsheet is approved and u didn't receive anything you should contact dev
Activity: 686
I should get 111 tokens but until now I have not got anything in my mew. do you think this is a mistake?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
Pages:
Jump to: