Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Mandarin - Cryptocurrency Exchange controlled by the People - page 6. (Read 15583 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Thank you dev. I have received Tangerine Exchange Token from 0x4d48f0ae9cfe8c25aa25478981068c5a601f37e5

Where we can trade Mandarin coin?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
hello, i see have started token distribution, when will bounty article accept the result?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
received 55TNG in my mew
which I estimate 111.66
Activity: 225
I have received TNG token, thanks dev  Wink
But where the exchange?  Grin
Activity: 1274
I've Received TNG token in my myetherwallet account from Social Media Campaign.
Thank you very much Dev
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
is there any distribution of this project? some people have accepted while I have not received anything..hoping for the next few days I also get payment..

gift has been distributed to people who join bounty signature, I have received it today, but bounty social media I have not received it.
Activity: 238
is there any distribution of this project? some people have accepted while I have not received anything..hoping for the next few days I also get payment..

the distribution has just started. the dev said that the distribution will take maximum of 2 days.
the translation campaign has already been paid. Signature and media campaign is on progress. the social media is the last one to be sent.

distribution started ? are you sure ? i though dev said it will start in next 2 days
Activity: 294

the distribution has just started. the dev said that the distribution will take maximum of 2 days.
the translation campaign has already been paid. Signature and media campaign is on progress. the social media is the last one to be sent.
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
i have joined twitter campaign. good luck
You are too late for joining the campaign mate, this bounty campaign is already over we are waiting for the bounties distributions.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
i have joined twitter campaign. good luck
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Bounty received, thank you!
I want to know what bounty you are received. Because of I joined the social media bounties but still not received.

Tokens are distributed to the members of the bounty campaign in the following order:

Bounty of Translation
Subscription campaign
Blogs and Media
Facebook
Twitter
Mailing list
Telegram

he/she received the translation bounty, i think.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
I want to know what bounty you are received. Because of I joined the social media bounties but still not received.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good to know that ico ended successfully, i hope rewards will be sent soon now. Regards!
Activity: 532
Congratulations for successful ICO Mandarin. Looking forward for bounty
Activity: 151
Congratulations of team Mandarin, ICO successfully ended. I look forward my bounty)))
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
congratulations on the success of this project ico I'm also happy because the project is successful, later where can sell this token?
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Anyone know where their tokens will be sent to? MNT is not showing in MyEtherWallet.

Mandarin has a new name TNG

Address 0x4205aaA09F06b343bc2cDDaD4cA48421198b6171
Token Symbol TNG
Decimals 18

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Thank you! translations bounty received. Success for the decentralised exchange Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: