Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💢 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 💢 - page 12. (Read 12632 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this is a very big project Smiley i am participating in the signature campaign i would like to know if the ico is started? or not? i also would like to know how much per piece or token of mavin tokens? for sure this campaign will be success and the exchanger of it will be big Smiley
Activity: 182
Hi, how does the signature campaign work? do you have to post on a specific thread?

I joined the campaign btw. thanks for the answer in advanced.
Activity: 319
Great, Thank you  Wink

Greetings to you friends! I joined your company bounty on twitter and facebook! I did not find in the rules of information about when it is necessary to submit a report on the company's bounty! Tell me when to submit a report for the week?

There is no need to submit report and if you want to then submit it weekly (weekly is what I would advice).

~Avi

Regarding translations, I will send out a message soon.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Greetings to you friends! I joined your company bounty on twitter and facebook! I did not find in the rules of information about when it is necessary to submit a report on the company's bounty! Tell me when to submit a report for the week?

There is no need to submit report and if you want to then submit it weekly (weekly is what I would advice).

~Avi

Regarding translations, I will send out a message soon.
Blockchain Identity Verification
Activity: 319
Hi Avirunes,

Please check the translation and update the spreadsheets

Best Regards

I had applied for Arabic ANN translation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2356997
Hi, how does the signature campaign work? do you have to post on a specific thread?

I joined the campaign btw. thanks for the answer in advanced.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hello Dev can I participate as a newbie in this bounty project?  thanks

Not in sig campaign.. Sorry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Looking forward to this wonderful project. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Avirunes hello mr campaign manager can you please reply to this post or just message me? thanks so much i would like to know when will the mavin bounty campaign or it's ico will be done? so that i am aware everytime thanks!
Such information you'll usually find at the project's website (under 'ICO').

Mavin has a pretty live timeline embedded showing that the end of the ICO (and thus most likely bounty campaign) shall be 16th of December.

Succes with your bounty hunt.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: