Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] MyWish - Protecting Your Cryptocurrency !Token sale — Done! - page 17. (Read 18875 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Hello dear devs. When will the bounty spreadsheets be ready ?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
reserve Sinhalese translation  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
joined twitter, FB and slack campaign, good luck Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for twitter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcltcdigger
Audti: https://www.twitteraudit.com/btcltcdigger
BTC: 1z1E1X4eUmLVyHypjx43qRa5AAT3cqXcF
ETH: 0x6b5E8a38DEBb1C02E9fe852c2986D78b52877EAb
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I have joined 3/8/17 and promoted till today but in the spreasheets, my name is not included. What is the reason?
why not use the slack think that dev is more active but I seen that he also acknowledge greek translation so better to wait for a while might be possible
that he will give his statement and position about your concerned mate or he just updating the spreadsheet by now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Me and most of participants joined to Twitter Bounty at 2nd and 3rd August, but spreadsheet of participants starts from 8th of August. How it was happen? Why all early participants out of count?
you still trying to get answers?haha I think you no one will answer!

you will get all the answers on slack
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If you have some question and nobody answer you here, try to use mywill slack. I have good experience with it. They answer me there. I was contacting @sandra.evans and she always gave me an answer to my question.
Activity: 574
Me and most of participants joined to Twitter Bounty at 2nd and 3rd August, but spreadsheet of participants starts from 8th of August. How it was happen? Why all early participants out of count?
you still trying to get answers?haha I think you no one will answer!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Joined to TW and Slack bounty campaign. Let`s do it
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Please tell when are you considering reopening this bounty, we can't just come back here to guess if you updated some info. Please give at least a time frame!! Thanks!

BTW Delete the declined red status at the beginning at the spreadsheet. I didn't decline. Thanks!

Hello, if you had been declined by mistake please send a direct message to @sandra.evans in Slack

Declined? But if dont' see myself in the list of participants at all. What should I do? If Dev did not share spreadsheet of participant when Baunty was live and I have participated form the first day, but it is not fixed in the list. It looks like something wrong was with registration form, but Devs don't worry about that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined twitter campaign, thans and good job  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is there an official avatar to use?
Activity: 532
Please tell when are you considering reopening this bounty, we can't just come back here to guess if you updated some info. Please give at least a time frame!! Thanks!

BTW Delete the declined red status at the beginning at the spreadsheet. I didn't decline. Thanks!

Hello, if you had been declined by mistake please send a direct message to @sandra.evans in Slack
Pages:
Jump to: